>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 12:24 AM   #811
country flag Feliciano

Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post
so did she? or not?
wait for news

Blog Michellemania: http://michellelarcherdebrito.blogs.sapo.pt
Feliciano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #812
country flag Feliciano

Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice

"Michelle Larcher de Brito In Florida getting caught up on a lot of school work and starting to get ready for Australia and the heat."
In Facebook

Old Dec 5th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #813
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

thanks, Feli
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 08:47 PM   #814
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Michelle is not in the alts of the md in the Australia Open.
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 11:46 AM   #815
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Michelle already on the list of the AO. 5 places from the md.
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 04:11 PM   #816

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

waiting for 5 withdrawals
Old Dec 13th, 2009, 05:19 PM   #817
country flag Marcelo.
I see your green eyes, everytime I close mine.

Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute

Marcelo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 04:25 AM   #818
country flag mila_mail

mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all

what's michelle's schedule next year?
Michelle Larcher de Brito
Serena Williams
Venus Williams
mila_mail is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 01:37 PM   #819

schedule

AO
FED CUP
MEMPHIS

anything else?
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 02:49 PM   #820
country flag hugo2004

confirmed, not.
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 12:04 AM   #821
country flag Feliciano

Last edited by Feliciano : Jan 13th, 2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Link
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:01 PM   #822
country flag hugo2004

Michelle plays against Ekaterina Dzehalevich (172 WTA) from Belarus in the AO at 10h local time. Vamos!
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 11:29 PM   #823
country flag hugo2004

Michelle lost 63 60. Next tournament Fed Cup.
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 11:33 PM   #824
country flag kris719

kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute

wow michelle, just urggggh
kris719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 11:33 PM   #825
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch.