>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2009, 10:17 PM   #706
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

Come on, Michelle!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2009, 10:17 PM   #707
Michael.
dreams that glitter

Michael. has disabled reputation

tough draw michelle , you can do it though !
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 12:51 AM   #708
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

The match starts at 10h local time. Good luck Michelle
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 11:41 AM   #709
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruisantos View Post
I asked in the Quebec City thread some days ago, still didn't get an answer...the cut-off is pretty low and only 4 top 50 players.
so, may be she will get into there
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 11:43 AM   #710

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Kvitova is tough, but you can do it, Michelle! vamos!
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 12:44 PM   #711

Rule the court, Michelle!
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 02:05 PM   #712
country flag Marcelo.
I see your green eyes, everytime I close mine.

Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute

Scoreboard is finally corrected So no more Michelle Larcherde Brito
They have the " de " with capital D though
Marcelo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 02:23 PM   #713
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

2-1*

Anyone notices that Michelle normally gets broken when she leads?
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 02:41 PM   #714
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

as always started well and now is losing...from *2-0 to *3-5.
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 03:25 PM   #715

36 46
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 03:36 PM   #716
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

So sad for Michelle. Next tournament US Open. By the way i will be there to give support to Michelle.
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 03:44 PM   #717

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo2004 View Post
So sad for Michelle. Next tournament US Open. By the way i will be there to give support to Michelle.
lucky you!!!
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #718
Michael.
dreams that glitter

Michael. has disabled reputation

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 12:10 AM   #719
country flag hugo2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post
so, may be she will get into there
Michelle is not going to play in Quebec.
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 09:15 AM   #720

no Quebec, no Tashkent, no NH...

what is she going to play I wonder