>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2009, 01:55 PM   #616
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Calliope- View Post
Unluckily I can't record from tv to computer sorry
Btw, I found the match in youtube, thanks
You don´t have stream for that italian channel?
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2009, 01:56 PM   #617
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo2004 View Post
You don´t have stream for that italian channel?
It's a pay tv, I don't think there is a stream for that

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #618
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/user/MichelleLarcher

See my Michelle channel in the Youtube.
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 04:17 AM   #619
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo2004 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/user/MichelleLarcher

See my Michelle channel in the Youtube.
I subed thanks for making it!
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 10:36 AM   #620
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

good luck on the next tournmanets michelle
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #621
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future

Michelle is ranked #76 this week

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 07:31 PM   #622
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:38 PM   #623
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

vamos Michelle, is she still far from MD in Stanford ?
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 09:01 PM   #624
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Michelle.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 01:32 PM   #625
country flag hugo2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post

vamos Michelle, is she still far from MD in Stanford ?
Michelle is not in the list for the qualie of Stanford. She is 12 places away from the qp. So i think she will get a WC.
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 02:57 PM   #626
country flag hugo2004

Michelle 11 places away of the qp in Stanford.
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 04:16 PM   #627

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

so, she is not even in Q?
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #628
country flag hugo2004

No. Because she didn´t subscribe for the qualifying.
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 06:09 PM   #629

so any plans after Stanford?
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #630
country flag hugo2004

Los Angeles. 16 out of the qp.