>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 290 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 07:53 AM   #4336
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

that is yay!!!!
She is also in the QD of Birmingham, when do qualies start there?
I would rather see Michelle win here than fail in the Birmingham pre-tournament.
Gooood luck vs Eleni!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #4337
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

YEEEEEES shes in the SF won 2-1 vs Eleni she plays in this moment her SF match vs Diyas gL
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 08:41 PM   #4338

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

lost 2:6:5:7 she was tired and she wrote on facebook:

Very disappointing loss here in the semi finals of Nottingham. Had two set points to make go into a 3rd set and didn't take them. Unfortunately due to very inappropriate rule, I was forced to withdraw from qualifying of Birmingham. I am also not even allowed to play in next weeks 50k ITF event because players that withdraw from a WTA aren't allowed to play an ITF. So I won't be able to compete in anymore events until Wimbledon. This is very disappointing as the grass court season is short as is and it's essential to get as many matches as possible. It almost feels like a punishment to a player that does well, and then not be able to compete in any events the following week. This is frustrating and hopefully there will be a rule change very quickly to accommodate players that go far in tournaments and still be able to compete in the following week. I find it extremely unfair that this has happened and there is such a rule.
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 03:11 AM   #4339
country flag mila_mail

mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all

any wildcard in birmingham ?
Michelle Larcher de Brito
Serena Williams
Venus Williams
mila_mail is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 03:55 PM   #4340

(4)Michelle Larcher De Brito v Maria Irigoyen
Lucie Hradecka v Anastasia Rodionova
Kateryna Kozlova v Anastasiya Vasylyeva
Kristina Kucova v (24)Maryna Zanevska

The QD for Wimby came out hope she does well GL
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #4341

Won against Irigoyen 6:3:6:3 plays Hradecka next GL
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 03:26 PM   #4342

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

yay!!!!
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 12:47 PM   #4343

Great win for Miki 6:4:6:2 plays Kozlova or Zanevska for a MD spot GL
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #4344
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Michelle! 2 very convincing wins!

Final Q round will be against Kozlova. She is the huge favourite.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 11:24 AM   #4345

YEEEEEEEES Michelle won 6:3:6:3 she is again in a GS MD
Just hope she can get a good draw and reach the 3rd round again
She needs to improve her BP conversion GL
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 11:33 AM   #4346
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Michelle!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 01:08 PM   #4347

yeahhhh!!! Michelle, well done!
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 01:27 PM   #4348
country flag mila_mail

mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all

good luck in the main round
Serena Williams
Venus Williams
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:52 AM   #4349

Larcher de Brito vs Kuznetsova in 1st round LOOOOOOOOOOL

Michelle almost beat Sveta with 15 years old, when the russian was WTA #2
Montreal REMATCH !
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #4350
country flag mila_mail

So wif this draw, MLB gonna plunge in the ranking after Wimbledon
Serena Williams
Venus Williams