>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 274 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #4096
country flag M.S.F

M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

Good recovery from the first set.
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #4097
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

Nice recovery, maybe it was good to adapt to the courts that she lost the 1st set.
GL for the next round.

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #4098
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturJFC View Post
Nice recovery, maybe it was good to adapt to the courts that she lost the 1st set.
GL for the next round.
on twitter they said when she used the gp for 5-2 you could hear the come on 300 meters away
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #4099
country flag M.S.F

M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by go michelle luv View Post
on twitter they said when she used the gp for 5-2 you could hear the come on 300 meters away
Good.
I want her to be motivated in every match she play.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:00 AM   #4100

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

plays tomarrow (thursday) Zarina Diyas who was a youngstar and still is but she was injured and didnt played a lot she beat Kremen 6-3:6-1 gonna be taff Michelle is always bad against east europeans or midle-west asiasns
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:05 AM   #4101

http://instagram.com/p/dQCTTirr3h/# video on instagram
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:43 AM   #4102

https://twitter.com/unseededlooming/...404160/photo/1
fans mob her after the match lol https://twitter.com/tellodalllas/sta...131520/photo/1
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 10:23 AM   #4103

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...78167051_n.jpg
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:14 AM   #4104

MICHELLE PLAYS FIRST ON COURT 9 GL YOU CAN DO IT
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 03:02 PM   #4105

Its Raining
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:45 PM   #4106
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

It has started.

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:13 PM   #4107

scoreboard broken LOL
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:26 PM   #4108

wins first set 6-4 after 2-4 down when they fixed the scoreboard she fixed herself too cmon win the second VAMOS
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:50 PM   #4109

play suspended due to rain by 6-4:1-3 and 30:00 for Diyas on her serve Diyas broke first then michelle broke back in the last 3 games and then Diyas broke back hope she does better when the rauin stops #toomuchdrama
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #4110

play resumed bp for michelle cmon 2-4 down was down 1-4