>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 272 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #4066
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

lost 5-7:3-6 didnt used her chances plays on saturday rogers cup Q good luck Michelle
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 10:04 AM   #4067
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

good luck in Canada!!
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4068
country flag mila_mail

mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all

next schedule after rogers cup?
Michelle Larcher de Brito
Serena Williams
Venus Williams
mila_mail is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4069

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mila_mail View Post
next schedule after rogers cup?
shes on the list in cincinati but shes 20th alt to q
USO Q 10 ALT to MD
QUEBEC MD
and itf tournaments

BTW. just 2 Q rounds in Toronto
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 10:56 PM   #4070

17 BERTENS, Kiki NED
18 GRANDIN, Natalie RSA

19 LARCHER DE BRITO, Michelle POR
20 ORMAECHEA, Paula ARG

plays Paula in first of 2 q rounds hard but shes winnable must be hard because its a Premier 5 tournament defends 30 points here GL
BTW. Paula must be tired she lost today to Petkovic in 3

Last edited by go michelle luv : Aug 2nd, 2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 10:59 PM   #4071

Court 2 10:00 a.m.
Qualifying - C Hsu (USA) vs C Garcia (FRA)
Qualifying - A Rodionova (AUS) vs T Paszek (AUT)
Not before 1:00 p.m.
Qualifying - J Glushko (ISR) vs C Mchale (USA)
Not before 4:00 p.m.
Qualifying - M Larcher de Brito (POR) vs P Ormaechea (ARG)

plays on Court 2 4th not before 4 pm thats 22:00 pm CET gonna be a long night LOL
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 10:37 PM   #4072

lost 3-6:3-6 held just 4 times and broke 2 times didnt used her chances had 2 bps in last games but lost 4 points in a row but i still luv her
next USO Q btw. she is on the list for Cincinati but probaly wont get in
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #4073
country flag M.S.F

M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute

Bad result but her effort was good at Stanford and Washington at least.
I just don't get why she is not motivated unless she is playing big names.
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #4074

this year against top 100 she has a 1-7 win/loss record lol and who is the 1?
Sharapova of course lol
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #4075

but good just 40 points to defend in USO Q that Svitolina choke has finaly something good lol
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #4076

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...57948200_n.jpg
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #4077

Michelle 8th ALT to Qulays in Cincinati
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #4078

at the end 6th ALT to Qualy next stop USO Q good luck hope you do better then last year
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #4079

michelle 7th alt to USO MD
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #4080
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by go michelle luv View Post
michelle 7th alt to USO MD
She should play qualifying if you want her to win some matches.
Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote