>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:45 PM   #16
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito -cheering thread<<<

So michelle not playing junior tournaments anymore??

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2008, 11:27 PM   #17
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

The whole season 2008 she didn't play any... she turned totally pro
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 01:08 PM   #18
country flag Jose.

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Photos

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 02:45 PM   #19

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

No mercy, obrigado
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 11:32 PM   #20

Guys, sorry, but the thing is that the process of election of the best junior player on Radio Clube Portugal is over, but I cannot find the results..

could u be so kind and post the right linkk to see the result?
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 02:40 AM   #21
country flag Feliciano

Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
Michelle is one of four finalists nominated for the "Young of the Year" award by the Portuguese Radio Club.
To vote for Michelle (only this week) click on the following link: http://radioclube.clix.pt/destaques/...008/index.aspx
Winner: Pedro Carrilho

Quote:
Michelle is one of five finalists nominated for the "Female Athlete of the Year" award by the Portuguese Sports Federation.
To vote for Michelle click on the following link:

http://galacdp.sapo.pt
Winner: Vanessa Fernandes

Blog Michellemania: http://michellelarcherdebrito.blogs.sapo.pt
Feliciano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 01:23 PM   #22

so sad... But if I am not mistaken Michelle got another award from Portuguese Olympic Comittee
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 07:16 PM   #23

what is the matter with Michellemania.Com?
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 08:21 PM   #24
country flag Marcelo.
I see your green eyes, everytime I close mine.

Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute

Finnaly a cheering thread
Nederlander RUS

And who is Pedro Carrilho?
Marcelo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 08:27 PM   #25
country flag Feliciano

Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post
what is the matter with Michellemania.Com?
Was a problem with the domain. Tomorrow will be online.

Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 08:30 PM   #26
country flag Feliciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambuzino View Post
Nederlander RUS

And who is Pedro Carrilho?
Pedro Carrilho (25 yo) is musical producer and DJ

Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 08:31 PM   #27
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle She is great!!
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 08:55 PM   #28
country flag Marcelo.
I see your green eyes, everytime I close mine.

Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pedro Carrilho (25 yo) is musical producer and DJ
Thanks
Marcelo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:42 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambuzino View Post
Nederlander RUS
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:42 AM   #30

Quote:
Was a problem with the domain. Tomorrow will be online.
Feliciano, thanks