>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2009, 08:18 PM   #241
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

(2) Larcher de Brito vs Fujiwara
Jovanovic vs Dulgheru
Yan vs Brengle
Stevenson vs (7) Bovina

tough draw
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2009, 09:14 PM   #242

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

62 42

suspended due to DARKNESS
Old May 2nd, 2009, 09:40 PM   #243
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future

She won 6-2 6-2 Tomorrow against Dulgheru

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2009, 09:44 PM   #244
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

she won 38 out of 55 points on her opponents serve but only 23 out of 44 on hers....

Against dulgheru it will be more difficult since the girl had amazing stats today. Especially on serve.

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2009, 10:26 PM   #245
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future

And Dulgheru just won a tournament, so she must be very confident
Bari $25,000 Clay Apr 26 2009
F: Dulgheru - Sandra Zahlavova 6-4 6-4
SF: Dulgheru - Renata Voracova(4) 6-3 6-2
QF: Dulgheru - Kristina Mladenovic 6-0 6-0
2: Dulgheru - Anna Floris 6-0 6-0
1: Dulgheru - Anne Schaefer (jr)(7) 6-1 6-0
Qual 3: Dulgheru(1) - Anna Smith(16) 6-0 6-0
Qual 2: Dulgheru(1) - Neda Kozic 6-1 6-1
Qual 1: Dulgheru(1) - bye

Old May 3rd, 2009, 12:04 AM   #246
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Videos from match against Fujiwara:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf2o9...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KylA...e=channel_page
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2009, 10:07 AM   #247

thanks for video

Good luck vs Dulgheru, she is a tough opponent
Old May 3rd, 2009, 11:10 PM   #248
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

I was there for the entire match. Amazing match! Both players giving everything. Michelle with amazing winners as usual, a lot of unforced errors because she risk too much. Dulgheru read well Michelle game and started to slow down the points be doing moon balls, than doing some well placed shots oblying Michelle to move a lot on court. Michelle atacked Dulgheru defended. But Michelles ground strokes were to much for Dulgheru in the end. Deserved win for Michelle. But Dulgheru has a good game and good fair play. The referee in one of the sets was lost as it concerns to the match score. In one of the sets it was 3-3 adv Dulgheru, Dulgheru serving but the referee was saying it was 3-4 30-15 for Dulgheru and Michelle serving. How was it possible!? Then the crowd started to scream, and finally after the referee after talking with one of his assistant corrected the score.

Some photos from todays match and yesterday, i will put more in this link from the match against Bovina tomorrow:

http://www.matchpointespana.com/phot...=1sosnmo5l6ai4
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2009, 08:17 AM   #249
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Why did they not give Michelle a MD WC?
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:31 PM   #250
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Michelle must be exhausted, she's losing 0-6 0-4 with Bovina

Old May 4th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #251
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She lost 6-0 6-2. She must have been tired. So why didn't they give her a wildcard into the main draw? I still don't understand, some other Portuguese girls got wildcards. Did they think she wouldn't need it?
Old May 4th, 2009, 04:08 PM   #252
country flag HowardH

I guess she might be a lucky loser.
Old May 4th, 2009, 04:16 PM   #253
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
She lost 6-0 6-2. She must have been tired. So why didn't they give her a wildcard into the main draw? I still don't understand, some other Portuguese girls got wildcards. Did they think she wouldn't need it?
She refused it because she has just a few WCs left for this year and wanted to use in other tournaments where she has to defend lots of points!
Anyways, she will be a LL

Old May 4th, 2009, 06:49 PM   #254
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Michelle is a LL
(LL) De Brito vs Peer

Old May 5th, 2009, 05:16 AM   #255

Good luck vs Peer!!!