Ana's titles! 14 and counting! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2010, 09:54 AM   #31
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana's titles! 9 and counting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I believe it's 12 active players:

Caroline Wozniacki
Serena Williams
Vera Zvonareva
Venus Williams
Kim Clijsters
Jelena Jankovic
Elena Dementieva
Justine Henin
Maria Sharapova
Svetlana Kuznetsova
Patty Schnyder
Dinara Safina
MAKE THAT 13 ACTIVE PLAYERS!!!!! (but since Elena retired it's still 12 )

Second bump in 3 weeks of this thread
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2010, 10:18 AM   #32
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Finally double digit number of titles
(i hope i wrote that right)

Last edited by jelenacg : Nov 7th, 2010 at 10:36 AM.
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 10:20 AM   #33
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Finally double digit number of titles
(i hope i wrote that write)
Just replace "write" with "right" and it's fine
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 10:38 AM   #34
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ana View Post
Just replace "write" with "right" and it's fine
Oh thanks
As long as the first part is ok
Now we just need trophy pictures
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 02:54 PM   #35
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana's titles! 10 and counting!

Updated with title #10, Bali
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:26 AM   #36
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Lets get 11 title Ana! Please!
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #37
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!! Miracle in Paris! Great bump!
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 09:36 AM   #38
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

no.11! We want multiple titles in 2012
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 10:34 AM   #39
country flag The 2nd Law

I'd love to see her pass 15 one day. Maybe next year
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 11:28 AM   #40
country flag Милан_СРБ

Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light

Can someone update this thread, this title is something we've been waiting for a year!
Милан_СРБ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #41
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana's titles! 11 and counting!

Updated with #11
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #42
country flag Милан_СРБ

Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Updated with #11
Thanks!
Милан_СРБ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 11:54 AM   #43
country flag allhingis

allhingis is a glorious beacon of light allhingis is a glorious beacon of light allhingis is a glorious beacon of light allhingis is a glorious beacon of light allhingis is a glorious beacon of light allhingis is a glorious beacon of light allhingis is a glorious beacon of light allhingis is a glorious beacon of light allhingis is a glorious beacon of light allhingis is a glorious beacon of light allhingis is a glorious beacon of light

11 is just too low for her, she should just reach twenty, maybe next year she can win a few
allhingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 04:56 AM   #44
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

2012 goal #1: shorten her preparation for Bali to less than a season long

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:09 PM   #45
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like Ana might be leaving 2012 title less