Krakow 100k+H - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2008, 02:35 AM   #1
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Krakow 100k+H

I feel selfish that I am the only one starting these tournament threads, but anyways as we know Eleni is playing here, and Ula is going. Also, Anna Gerasimou is in the qualifying. It is the last tournament for the goddess this year, so hopefully she can win a match, so she can end they year on a high note.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2008, 09:52 AM   #2
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of
Re: Krakow 100k+H

lets hope they will both do well!!!
as about the threads...well ...biazesai!
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 12:05 PM   #3
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Pame Eleni, pame! It's a fantastic city by the way
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 01:40 PM   #4
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

i bet its gonna be very cold!!here in the uk (near leeds)its around 10degrees...and in greece (main land north) its around 20something!!!unfairrrrrrrrrrrrr
hope eleni has better luck this time!ula say hi to her from me!!!hahaha that will piss her off haha...maybe she will play better then!!!haha
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 01:53 PM   #5

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

2 days ago they said it would be a nice, sunny weather in Krakow, about 17C. Today it looks like it's gonna be 12C. I suppose it's best to pack warm clothes just in case. November is unpredictable.
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 06:47 PM   #6
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter View Post
2 days ago they said it would be a nice, sunny weather in Krakow, about 17C. Today it looks like it's gonna be 12C. I suppose it's best to pack warm clothes just in case. November is unpredictable.
Is it an outdoor tournament? Btw, since Anna is in a SF, I don't know if she will play Krakow. But maybe she will get a SE into MD.

Old Oct 31st, 2008, 08:07 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Is it an outdoor tournament?
no, no It's indoor. I just don't like November
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:23 AM   #8
country flag hellas719

Quote:
no, no It's indoor. I just don't like November
. Anna Gerasimou withdrew.

Old Nov 1st, 2008, 04:13 PM   #9

Quote:
. Anna Gerasimou withdrew.
Eleni will be the only Greek in Krakow, then. But what a Greek she is
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 05:29 PM   #10
country flag merda2004

well anna made the final so it was a good move to withdrew!
lets hope eleni makes the final 2!!!
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 09:14 PM   #11
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by merda2004 View Post
well anna made the final so it was a good move to withdrew!
lets hope eleni makes the final 2!!!
That would be great! I think that she is 9O% recovered, since she almost beat Kvitova.

Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 01:32 PM   #12
country flag hellas719

When will MD be out?

Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 01:51 PM   #13

Eleni will face one of the Qualifiers while in doubles Eleni & Jaz will play against Anderson Kelly (RSA)/Keothavong Anne (GBR)
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 02:15 PM   #14
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Eleni will face one of the Qualifiers while in doubles Eleni & Jaz will play against Anderson Kelly (RSA)/Keothavong Anne (GBR)
Yes!. Thanks, Ula. She might actually win against a qualifier. Btw, where did you find the draw? It isn't on the ITF website, and the tournament website is in Polish, and I don't know Polish.

Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 02:37 PM   #15

Quote:
Yes!. Thanks, Ula. She might actually win against a qualifier. Btw, where did you find the draw? It isn't on the ITF website, and the tournament website is in Polish, and I don't know Polish.
it has English version too
http://www.salwatorcup.pl/index.php

Eleni & Jaz will play not before 17.30 local time. Maybe I should reschedule my flight for later hour then