**Articles and Interviews ** - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2009, 10:33 AM   #16
country flag rajko

rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice
Re: **Articles and Interviews **

pi⋅zazz
   /pəˈzćz/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [puh-zaz] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun Informal.
1. energy; vitality; vigor.
2. attractive style; dash; flair.
Also, piz⋅zazz.
rajko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2009, 07:47 PM   #17
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

FINALLY some news given by alize on her official website

Quote:
Cant wait to get back in the competition

Question: Alize, what bilan can you make of Indian Wells and Miami?Does your shoulder the cause of your two early eliminations in those two tournaments?

Alize: No. My shoulder doesnt bother me anymore. At Indian Wells I always had the fear when I had to serve or smash the ball. I had this fear all the time and I was completely tetanize during my first match. So I went completely down. I needed to forget about my injury...

Between the two tournaments, there have been almost 15 days. I could work really well physically and tennis, do a lot of care and work for my shoulder land in particular.

In Miami, I was able to really let it go for me, I gained confidence and I had no pain. I made a good first match but then I am inclined facing a stronger opponent than me that day. There was a nice fight in the first set, a little disappointed to be passed if ready, emotionally I dropped in the second set. It's really unfortunate because I had the weapons to prevail.

question:How is your preparation for tournaments on clay, which will begin next week in Barcelona?

Alize: Saturday I go there with my mom, without a trainer, the adventure! (laughs) Reminds me of when I was 13 years old and I went with her on the tournament early in France ... My coach can not move so we had planned to do it this week to Barcelona. This will be a good experience!
In any case, the recovery and I am really happy to leave the tournament to find the competition, whether on hard or on clay, no matter, I want to play matches. This week, I resumed training on clay, I quickly found automatismes, slipping, moving and ground effects ... I like to be back on this surface and I hope to do as good results than last year.

Question: This recovery is also synonymous with Fed-Cup encounter with a barrage of capital ...

Alize: Yes, against Slovakia, it will be a trap game! They have two very good players with Cibulkova and Hantuchova. We have the advantage of receiving and playing in front of our audience but we also know that we will have to be at our best level to prevail. France has never left the world group, it puts additional pressure, it is said that we dont have marge for error. One thing is for sure is that we will give our best, the whole team is very supportive ...

Question: You feel a particular pressure with the approach of this meeting and Roland Garros on the horizon?

Alize: No, not really. The word pressure is not the right one.I know this is a pivotal time for me. In the coming weeks I can generally earn points, there is more media attention with the approach of Roland Garros, then yes it is especially certain! But to describe what I feel really, I speak rather about excitation than pressure. I want to do well and I am even more motivated because there are many of those external expectations. The most important is like always: take much pleasure being on the court and give the best of me ...
the state of her shoulder is fine now. Yeah good news

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 09:09 PM   #18
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for translating this interview.
Encouraging news about the shoulder indeed.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 07:10 AM   #19
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting Amira!!
So glad to see how positive she is!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 08:57 AM   #20
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 04:12 PM   #21
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, looks like Alize is ready to rock clay
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 12:36 AM   #22
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Amira

cant wait to see her playing on clay
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 03:39 PM   #23
country flag améliemomo

some news given in her official website:

Quote:
"I need to find my rhythm ..."
News - 20.04.2009

Alizé back on her defeat in the first round in Barcelona and gives us the program for the days to come ...

Alizé: "In Barcelona, Stéphanie (Cohen-Aloro) has played very well, she prevented me to develop the tactics planned. For my part, I am not satisfied with my level of play This is certainly due to the lack of matches in recent weeks. I like to play many tournaments, remain in a competitive pace. Out from Dubai, a false rhythm was installed. I musnt lose my motivation and return in the coming tournaments to the pace that suits me.
Friday I go to Limoges where we'll do an internship of 10 days with the french Fed Cup team. I am very happy to join the group and to participate in this meeting of crucial importance for the French team. It gives me great experience of being surrounded by the staff of the French team and players as Amélie Mauresmo. I give the best account of myself that I will continue my season on clay in good conditions during the following week in Stuttgart.

Old May 21st, 2009, 07:54 PM   #24
country flag améliemomo

an article from the french sport newspaper l'Equipe:

Quote:
Cornet: "I can bounce back"
Alizé Cornet dispute his 5th French Open, a tournament she knows well. (L'Equipe)

For the first time in her career, Alizé Cornet is experiencing a period of crisis. Growth crisis and crisis of confidence, the young Niçoise arrive at Roland Garros with one victory on clay. But she has not given up and her strength of character can help her to rebounce back. She gives us her impressions a few days before her favorite tournament: "If I can win my first two matches, I'm going to relax and regain confidence."

"Alizé Cornet, how do you imagine your Roland Garros 2009?

I dont arrive in the same conditions as last year. My confidence level is not zero, but not terrible. I play very well in training, this is somewhat encouraging. I feel the ball very well. I greatly improved compared to last year, but it doesnt show on matchs. Some things have played against me: the adductors in Stuttgart, food poisoning in Rome where I had no more energy against a girl who did a great match. The Fed Cup matches where I lost twice 6-4 in the third did not help me when I was so keen to do well. This gives me a little sore. All these matches had been played for nothing, I lead, there are one or two points where I must confirm, and I do not. I have the impression that it is a vicious circle. The less I'm confident, the less I make these points. The less I have made these points, the less I'm confident.

How to break this vicious circle?

I know I hit the ball well and I can play well, but I need wins. I do not win enough matches. there is not enough action! For weeks, I make one or two matches per tournament. I would like to get back in the dynamics of winning some matches. I do not think badly that much. Mentally, I am not weak. I manage to stay positive and motivated to want to play and train. It is not easy when you lose a lot of matches to return to practice every day. It's a bit like Roland 2007. It is a kind of challenge but in the negative. I am in a difficult phase and I wanted to show me and show everyone that I can rebound, I can get out, Ireally have tennis and this is not a small bad period which will destroy everything.

Is your descent in the ranking disturbs you?

Even if I go down in the ranking, that this bad period lasts, it will last as much time as it last. If I continue to train well, if I continue to hit the ball like that the way I like it on the court, it will return after a while. J I did not steal my place in the Top 15 and I hope to return soon.

"Get out from this as soon as possible"

How do you live that first dip in your meteoric rise?

This is my first bad time since I started my career, even since I am twelve. I always had a a steady and very good progression. These are the first few months where I stagnated a bit. Last year, I had such a great year. Is it normal to experience a little "down"? I do not know. What I know is that I want to get out of this as soon as possible. I assume the fact that each player has had its ups and downs, even the best. After all these years of progress, a time of stagnation will not hurt me. This will show me what I really want to do with my life and if I have the mental strengh to fight for it. I am convinced. People who are behind me supporting me always. I'm surprised the number of fans who continue to support me, the messages I receive. I really thank them. I'm really touched to have all these messages on Facebook, on my site, I received messages really nice.

What are the positif signs?

I worked a lot early in the season. I made a good start to the season, I must not forget it. My problem with my shoulder well rotted my early season. Since I started working for my back, my shoulder is doing better. I rely on very good serve, I found my service. This is gradually returning. I have rarely been injured, I had a little trouble managing that. Now I know how to manage it, but this injury made me waste two or three months of the year. Now it's over, I gotta move on to something else. I hope that health will hold. For now, this was just playing tricks. I am serious and conscientious and I hope that it will pay.

What is Roland Garros for you?

It is almost the goal of the year. It takes a lot of points, we want to stay longer. It's an atmosphere that I like in particular. A Roland, I am like on a cloud. Je me régale à chaque match en mixte, en double dames, en simples. I enjoy every matches in Mixed, Doubles, ladies singles. It is a special atmosphere. All Grand Slams are special, but Roland is at home. It is a place where we really want to play well to stay as long as possible. It is a goal, but we have also to relative. It is part of the season, there are plenty of other tournaments. It's better to play good at Roland, but if it is not the case, everything does not collapse. I am always super excited when I go.

What are your goals for Roland Garros?

En général, je suis quand même une valeur sûre sur terre et à Roland, je sais que je ne vais rien lâcher. In general, I am still a value on clay and Roland, I know I wont give up anything there. This is the Grand Slam that I held the most in my heart. I will set of course some objectives because without objective, you re not going anywhere. It will be like at the Australian Open to get to the 4th round. I will not be in the first 16 top seeds, so it will be different. On clay, I have the level to do so. I know that if I can win my first two matches, I'm going to relax and regain confidence. The beginning of the tournament will be the hardest. This is it that I will have to be very serious and also have to stress the least. I know the crowd will be there to support me. This is a good challenge. Everyone knows the tough times. You just need to be supported and believe in yourself. "Sophie DORGAN

Old May 21st, 2009, 10:11 PM   #25
country flag tea

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article!
The most pleasant thing is that she knows what to do.
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #26
country flag améliemomo

here's the alize interview after her second round at the US Open(l'Equipe)

Quote:

Cornet on the right track'
Despite the disappointment after his defeat in the second round against Jie Zheng, Alize Cornet believes he found his motivation and desire: "I am once again the fighter that I have been very small."

"Alize Cornet, how do you analyze your game?
It was a big fight like last week in New Haven against Stosur. Unlike last week, I found myself in position to win. After winning the first set easily, I was in a good momentum. Even in the third set, I had a ball game on almost all games. I had the opportunity to come back and even pass. Each time, it does not yet. But the level is there and we made a good game.

What you missed? Victories? A little confidence?

Sure. I feel that I have not always made the right choice on the break points or game Zheng also played very well. This is really playing on anything. That's why I come away from this kind of matche frustrated and very sad. I feel that the level of play is there, I can win, but it does not. I have so many break points unconverted, it makes me crazy. Everyone tells me it will come with confidence and victories. I hope to win matches as quickly as possible.

Everyone tells you that. And you, what do you think?

I patient for several months because I did not win many matches. I'm not in the same state of mind that three months ago when I was in a hole and I could not find the motivation. Today, I am once again a lioness on the court, not giving up at all. I returned the fighter that I have been very small. That reassures me. In terms of level of play, it is much better, it's crescendo. If I find my fighting and my game, I should not delay to win some matches.

What is your assessment of your U.S. tour?
In terms of results, balance sheet is rotten (smiles). In terms of mental and gambling, I'm on track to regain some of my tennis even all my tennis. My desire to play and win is completely restored. Although this tour is not very successful, it can only bring me good things. I must stay on this way,this attitude for the Asian tour.

Is you ranking bothering you?

Not at all. It did bothering me at the beginning when I saw my ranking plummeted. Now I am not close to thirty seats away. In any case, I may still fall and if I can find my game, I would soon be back. We always have the ranking we deserve. If I finished the year 60th, is that I played this year 60. Next year, if I continue in the right frame of mind, I may go back top 20. I'm only 19, this does not let me stress. I have done a great year last year, I live a little blow. But I'm on the right track. "

Interview by Sophie DORGAN, New York

Old Sep 7th, 2009, 03:24 PM   #27
country flag tea

Oh, that's nice to read. Thanks!

@ a lioness.
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 04:15 PM   #28
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

euh amira tu peux me donner le lien pour ca en francais? je comprends rien de ca lol.
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #29
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea View Post
Oh, that's nice to read. Thanks!

@ a lioness.
I agree, Tea! That is really nice to see her gaining her confidence back! My Chinese animal is the Tiger so I like Alize's assessment of herself as a lioness! Allez Alize!!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #30
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
euh amira tu peux me donner le lien pour ca en francais? je comprends rien de ca lol.
ouai lol

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/breves2...onne-voie.html

lol at lioness but that's alize, she's so fresh and having a positive nature love the tiger too and all the fauves. Alize seing herself as a lioness is good

or you have that too(I think I ll take it as an avatar.