Alize 2010 season - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 11:32 AM   #1
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Alize 2010 season

Hi everyone, so here we go, this is 2010, a new season going to start for alize

I create this thread to cheer for our girl, talking about her tournaments, results, improvement during this 2010 season.
So please, make some noise,she will need all our support

Vamos Alize!

Last edited by améliemomo : Aug 25th, 2010 at 12:57 PM.
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 11:55 AM   #2
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize Sensational Adventures 2010//Vamos girl!

Alize starting her campaign in New Zealand, at Auckland.

The first round qualie will start on saturday.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 11:58 AM   #3
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

So much tennis going on this week - Hopman Cup, Brisbane, Auckland. I can't keep up Is she going to Hobart the week after?

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 12:16 PM   #4
country flag améliemomo

lol kat, Thank God tennis is back

yes alize shedule is Auckland,Hobart and Australian Open

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 07:25 AM   #5
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

First match in Auckland vs. (WC) Marina Erakovic (NZL)

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 09:29 AM   #6
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back with the new season

Allez Alize!! Kill them ALL!!!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 11:16 AM   #7
country flag améliemomo

a local player to begin, she must be sheduled on centre court so we'll see her on tv

Allez Alize!

Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:15 PM   #8
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Alizé!

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 01:33 PM   #9
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, the positive thing is that this will definitely be televised.

To be honest I think this is a good draw for both players. Neither player has had many wins recently. Some of you may have seen Marina play, others may not know her. Marina is just coming back from injury. She reached 49 at one point in 2008 (partly because she reached the semifinal here, beating top seed Vera Zvonareva in 3 sets on the way- of course Vera played a poor match there) and had some other good results, winning Surbiton by beating Yanina and Keothavong, and reaching the final of Birmingham, beating Yaroslava and Alona before losing to Alona's sister Katya. Then she had a run of early losses and then injury.

I think this will be a close match. Marina plays well in front of home crowds, serves strongly, volleys well, but moves rather slowly around the court. Her forehand is quite hard but she tends to chip the backhand a bit too much. If Alize serves well I think Marina will not return it very well, returning is not a strength. But I wonder how well Alize will return Marina's serve, which is probably her main weapon. Alize also needs to be able to handle the local wind which can sometimes be difficult.

I guess I would be happy with a result either way this time.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 08:35 AM   #10
country flag Carlos Fernandes

Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all

Alizé will win in 2 sets
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:34 PM   #11
Deck

Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future

allez Alizé
please get back on track again and show the world what you're capable of
Deck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 05:52 PM   #12
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future

Allez Alize You can do it
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:48 AM   #13
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

let this be a positive start for Alizé and gain some points, otherwise she'll be out of the top 50!
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:55 AM   #14
country flag améliemomo

Centre Court,start 11h00

tennis match
Alize Cornet (FRA) v WC Marina Erakovic (NZL)

I ll be able to watch the match since she play in second position,hopefully there wont be any rain like it was in day1

Go Alize!

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 11:22 AM   #15
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Alizé!
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote