Montreal selected to host Fed Cup Americas Zone Group I stage - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2009, 02:26 AM   #271
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Montreal selected to host Fed Cup Americas Zone Group I stage

Aleks and Steph were just way ahead of everyone this week. Very impressive stuff from both today. On the other hand, it seems like both Paraguayan girls just stepped on court with the wrong attitude, happy of being in the finals, but not quite there mentally. Veronica was nervous at the start, and very negative, with weird choices of shots. Rossana just wasn't like she was in other matchs, though her level of intensity was quite low all week.

Overall, a very nice week, it was great fun to have tennis here during the winter, and i have tons of pictures from the canadians in the trophy ceremony!

Saralah, too bad we couldn't find some time to chat Did you see me at least? lol

Old Feb 8th, 2009, 03:31 AM   #272
country flag Saralah.

Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all

^No, I didn't see you and I really looked around . Maybe another time .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara View Post
Thanks for the insight! I guess most players who lost 6-1 6-0 never feel like smiling much But i'm glad you got her autograph and i'm glad you got to see a little more competitive tennis in the doubles rubber, even if it was a dead one!
Yes, I know, but she didn't look mad at all after she lost (okay I guess it was hard to be mad at her teammates and coach =P). It doesn't matter anyway, she did sign it after all, that was enough for me .

And I can't say I'm surprised that The Bahamas and Puerto Rico lost. Both teams weren't that good, imo... I mean, most of their players were juniors, or weren't in the top 1000.
Saralah. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 04:00 AM   #273
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope they get a good Draw now!
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 01:12 PM   #274
country flag kiel

kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of

Others saturday´s results:
Colombia defeated Bahamas 3-0 in Canada
R1 - V.NUNEZ-FUENTES (COL) def. K.CARTWRIGHT (BAH)
6-3 6-2
R2 - M.DUQUE-MARINO (COL) def. N.FOUNTAIN (BAH)
6-2 6-1
R3 - Y.LIZARAZO / V.NUNEZ-FUENTES (COL) def. N.FOUNTAIN / L.RUSSELL (BAH)
2-1

Brazil defeated Puerto Rico 3-0 in Canada
R1 - M.ALVES (BRA) def. M.PUIG (PUR)
6-2 3-6 6-1
R2 - V.SEGNINI (BRA) def. J.ROLAND-ROSARIO (PUR)
6-4 6-0
R3 - M.ALBUQUERQUE / R.VAISEMBERG (BRA) def. R.PORTELA / G.VAZQUEZ (PUR)
6-0 6-0
kiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 04:27 PM   #275
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saralah. View Post
^No, I didn't see you and I really looked around . Maybe another time .

And I can't say I'm surprised that The Bahamas and Puerto Rico lost. Both teams weren't that good, imo... I mean, most of their players were juniors, or weren't in the top 1000.
Lol, don't worry about it

I'm not surprised either. Puig impressed me though for Puerto Rico, so young and that girl can definitely play.
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 11:58 PM   #276
country flag Anik

Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute

some pics of aleks and steph

http://www.wtaquebec.com/cgi-bin/emA...9_Fed_Cup&tn=1

http://www.wtaquebec.com/cgi-bin/emA...9_Fed_Cup&tn=1
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 10:18 AM   #277
country flag aceman

aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute

Canada will play Belgium, but not at home

http://www.wtaquebec.com
http://www.challengersaguenay.com
aceman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 04:50 PM   #278
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Perfect draw though.
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #279
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Draw!
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote