No Grass or Hardcourt. INDOOR it's all about! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2008, 12:18 PM   #31
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of
Re: No Grass or Hardcourt. INDOOR it's all about!

She just wants to play more matches,i think that can be a good idea
But they will probably loose in first round
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2008, 12:30 PM   #32
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Why not after all. But why with Fran of all people? (not that I mind her)
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 12:36 PM   #33
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Probably to relax her for Ana doubles are just fun. She must be getting down on her self recently so this is a good change up

Good decision in my mind

Last edited by SOA_MC : Oct 5th, 2008 at 01:47 PM.
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 12:57 PM   #34
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy she decided to play doubles. It will give her some match practice and help her get her "touch" back
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 01:12 PM   #35
country flag kim86

kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice

I think that playing the doubles is a good choice. I'm happy about that, and her partner is an italian so i'm double happy
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 01:49 PM   #36
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Doubles i hope Schiavone knows what she's doing. That 22 ranking could take a hit.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 03:16 PM   #37
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia seems to play mostly with Maria if they have the chance.
So I guess there's not much chance of a return of 'suck' team.

Still it's a sign that Ana isn't completely sure about herself. Indoor is of course something she hasn't played on all year, but she wouldn't play doubles if she didn't have such a bad period.
I don't care a thing about doubles, but if she can play with Maria once in a while I won't mind it.

The draw looks ok. Finally Cibulkova or she faces Bartoli. I have no clue what to expect here. Just hope for the best.
If she faces Maria in singles, my week would be a great success already.

AJDE ANA!!!!

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 04:21 PM   #38
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

After thinking a little bit, I see two sides of this:

1 - Doubles can actually help her. Can help her get more rythm, get used to the conditions, get more relaxed, have fun and be more match though.

2 - But, it may also mean that she still doesn't really believe she can go deep or even win this tournament. I think one of the main reasons Ana is losing though matches these days is because of lack of belief. She does not think she can win a tournament.. so at any difficult stage in a hard fought match she tends to get too down on herself, and any belief that she might have build within the match just disappears. I think one of the first things she has to work on to get back on track is that belief.. she needs to believe that she can win, to actually do it.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #39
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, it seems that Ana was training once again in Amsterdam with Sven before going to Moscow.

http://blog.sport.be/thegraveyard/20...ijfertjes.html
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:23 PM   #40
country flag kim86

kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice kim86 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
By the way, it seems that Ana was training once again in Amsterdam with Sven before going to Moscow.

http://blog.sport.be/thegraveyard/20...ijfertjes.html
Thanks Gaviotabr, Is there something in english about that?
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:57 PM   #41
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim86 View Post
Thanks Gaviotabr, Is there something in english about that?
That link was all I could find. I used google translator to try to understand something.. but maybe someone who knows dutch can help us out.
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #42
country flag gaviotabr

Ana's doubles match will be tomorrow, not before 4 pm local time, on court 1.
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:30 PM   #43
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

I just read that Sven is also in Moscow with Ana,that is a good sign
One member of Ana`s forum saw him and took a picture with Ana
I don`t think there will be coverage of doubles
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #44
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
That link was all I could find. I used google translator to try to understand something.. but maybe someone who knows dutch can help us out.
Someone said dutch?

It says actually nothing. Ana, Fernando and Nole trained with Sven.
And Nole will leave Adidas.
Hewitt has the best deal with a clothing sponsor.

Quote:
Ana Ivanovic stelde vorige week ook al haar nieuw (Yonex-)racket voor in Tokio.
Last week Tokyo should be 2 weeks ago.
The source is the Belgium tennisplayer who reached once a SF at RG?!

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 08:24 PM   #45
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
Someone said dutch?

It says actually nothing. Ana, Fernando and Nole trained with Sven.
And Nole will leave Adidas.
Hewitt has the best deal with a clothing sponsor.

Last week Tokyo should be 2 weeks ago.
The source is the Belgium tennisplayer who reached once a SF at RG?!

Thanks! Doesn't it say that Djokovic will leave Wilson for Head? I understood that from the google translation..

What is that with Ana and Yonex? Is it that she started using the new racquet in Tokyo?