No Grass or Hardcourt. INDOOR it's all about! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 05:46 PM   #16
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No Grass or Hardcourt. INDOOR it's all about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I wouldn't mind if she already called it a year. What's the point...
But good luck anyway, win some matches Ana!
A top 4 seed for the Australian Open where she will be defending finalist points
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 11:44 PM   #17
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Whats the point? You gotta be kidding. At the most basic of reasons, this is her job, its what she does. If she called the year quits there is no reason to respect that.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 09:57 AM   #18
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, maybe I'm a big too negative, but I thought a long break could help Ana resettle and set new goals. She could come back hungry for win more in 2009.

Anyway this is her quarter in Moscow:
Vera Zvonareva (7) - Maria Kirilenko
Qualifier - Daniela Hantuchova
Dominica Cibulkova - Marion Bartoli
BYE - Ana Ivanović (4)

I'll be happy if she gets to the QFs, she doesn't have much chance against Bepa if she plays the way she does in the last tournaments. Marion & Domi aren't a pushovers either, Ana must play well to beat them.
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 10:34 AM   #19
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

The whole draw:

Quote:
Jankovic(1)-BYE
Dushevina-Vaidisova
Makarova-Vesnina
V.Williams(6)-Pennetta

Dementieva(3)-BYE
A.Bondarenko-Qualifer
Petrova-Qualifer
Chakvetadze(8)-Wozniacki

Zvonareva(7)-Kirilenko
Hantuchova-Qualifer
Cibulkova-Bartoli
Ivanovic(4)-BYE

Kuznetsova(5)-Na Li
Azarenka-Qualifer
Mauresmo-Cornet
Safina(2)-BYE
There is no easy match right now.. and the draw looks difficult... but could be worse. I'm just going to try to be positive here and send Ana all the good energies. Good luck Ana!
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 10:55 AM   #20
country flag babuska6

babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all

Oh Ana's draw is not the best..Look on the second round - I suppose that Marion will be her opponent and she is playing very well on hardcourt indoors..But I say It all depends on Ana if she will be mentally and physically ok or not...She cannot make as many UE as she made in Asia..She needs to find her rhytm again I hope that she will do it in Moscow..GL,Ana!

Dominika Cibulkova Agnes Szavay Sabine Lisicki
babuska6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 11:23 AM   #21
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

If Ana can just get through the first 2 matches she can go deep she's beaten everybody in her half before
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 11:28 AM   #22
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

It`s not easy but not that bad she could have Na Li in first round like Sveta
Since she has a bye she will probably play on Wednesday or Thursday
I`m also staying positive and hope for some good results
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 11:28 AM   #23
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Made Who? View Post
If Ana can just get through the first 2 matches she can go deep she's beaten everybody in her half before
I agree with you! I also think that the first two matches are crucial...
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 05:34 PM   #24
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Ana

win some matches
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 08:43 PM   #25
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Ana!

I am ready to see you play well again so i am sure you will!
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 09:11 PM   #26
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I could believe in her! I'm really trying and telling myself that she can beat everybody in this draw when she's on top of her game!!!! Somehow it's hard though...
I won't ever stop believing in her but it's not easy when she doesn't seem do believe herself

Anyway, GOOD LUCK ANA! Go to Moscow and win this
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 09:15 PM   #27
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, good luck Ana.

This bad period can't last much longer can it?
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 02:32 AM   #28
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Ana!! You can do it this time!
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 12:10 PM   #29
country flag gaviotabr

So.. Ana has entered the doubles competition as well. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this.. what do you guys think?

Doubles draw:

Quote:
(1) Black Cara
Huber Liezel ZIM USA

LD Amanmuradova Akgul
Kustova Darya UZB BLR

WC Ivanovic Ana
Schiavone Francesca SRB ITA

Llagostera Vives Nuria
Vesnina Elena ESP RUS

(3) Bondarenko Alona
Bondarenko Kateryna UKR UKR

Kirilenko Maria
Pennetta Flavia RUS ITA

Makarova Ekaterina
Voskoboeva Galina RUS RUS

Koryttseva Mariya
Poutchek Tatiana UKR BLR

Hrdinova Eva
Uhlirova Vladimira CZE CZE

Dushevina Vera
Kudryavtseva Alla RUS RUS

Dzehalevich Ekaterina
Savchuk Olga BLR UKR

(4) Petrova Nadia RUS
Srebotnik Katarina SLO

Niculescu Monica
Shvedova Yaroslava ROM KAZ

WC Chakvetadze Anna
Cibulkova Dominika RUS SVK

Jans Klaudia
Rosolska Alicja POL POL

(2) Peschke Kveta
Stubbs Rennae CZE AUS
Anyway.. she will only play maximum a couple of matches.. as I don't think Ana and Schiavonne could beat Black/Huber. But.. is this a sign that she doesn't think she can do well in singles, and is trying only to get more match play.. or she wants to play doubles so she can get more rythm for singles?
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 12:17 PM   #30
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles I think it will be good for her. But bring back team suck