Mona Barthel - Page 329 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #4921
popinjay

popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mona Barthel

Die Messe ist gelesen.
popinjay is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #4922
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

4-0 now for Mona

Normally this should be enough
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #4923
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

11-0 for mona...she wants into her bed now
Schnffy is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #4924
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of

I saw only the 3. set. But i am surprised, that Mona can lose a set against this girl.
Bodensee is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #4925
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

2-6,6-0,6-0 wäre natürlich eine sehr schicke scoreline, aber das kann sie Barty wirklich nicht antun.
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #4926
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Ne Mona will noch mal Tie Break trainieren. Das dauert noch.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #4927

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

This second matchpoint
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #4928
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Das ist zum Ende hin jetzt ein bisschen zu sehr betont lässig. Der jetzt war aber hübsch.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #4929

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

70 Minuten für drei Sätze mit der Scoreline. Das geht auch nur bei Barthel. Wobei eigentlich hatte ich nie das Gefühl das Barthel irgendwie gut spielt. Aber bedeutet das jetzt schon die Führung in der Bakery Tour 2013 für Barthel?
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #4930
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Weird match. 70 minutes for 3 sets.

Next round against Scheepers, H2H: 0-2 for Scheepers
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #4931
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

What a point at 5-1 and deuce But anyway, I am glad that she won. I just saw a part from the last set and it was good tennis from Mona.
Danars is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #4932

This with her typical 51% First Service.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #4933
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

great match from mona in the end..I guess görges would have lost this match but mona stayed cool after this terrible first set performance
Schnffy is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #4934
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Woke up from a nap to see most of the third set. Mona was pretty impressive but then became a little shaky at the very end. Judging from the scoreline Mona really is the definition of up and down. Although I actually quite like Ash's technique on almost every shot, she lacks the power and her consistency is a little less than it needs to be for a small player. Ashleigh's serve was too easy for Mona to attack.

It sounds like someone is having a hit on court now, that's a pretty late practice session.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #4935

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danars View Post
What a point at 5-1 and deuce
This was ...divine.

Good performance in set 2 and 3.
But Mona showed in the first set that she is able to bring herself in trouble even against such a brave but harmless opponent.
Well, that`s Mona.
Closed Thread