Mona Barthel - Page 316 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:40 PM   #4726
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Mona Barthel

Really impressive. Keep going
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:40 PM   #4727
country flag Dave86

Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice

Wow! what a performance today
44 minutes...

The way Mona plays is so great to watch. I love it.
I became a Fan last year after her match against Vika.

Hopefully we will see her in the top 20 this year. But consistency is the key for her.
Dave86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:45 PM   #4728
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave86 View Post
Wow! what a performance today
44 minutes...

The way Mona plays is so great to watch. I love it.
I became a Fan last year after her match against Vika.

Hopefully we will see her in the top 20 this year. But consistency is the key for her.
I will always be a fan of her no matter how consistent she is going to be. I just love to see Mona swinging her shots all over the place.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:46 PM   #4729
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
24 Winner, 23 Unforced errors.

How far does Mona have to advance to be seeded at the AO?
She's at #32 in the live rankings, but Peng could overtake her if she would reach the final of Shenzhen and Mona would lose her SF.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:48 PM   #4730
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold

Today she was fast with her report.

Quote:
3.1.: Ich freue mich, dass heute alles so gut geklappt hat. Es war ein besonders schönes Erlebnis, auf diesem Centercourt zu spielen. Er ist sehr schön und die Leute, die unter den Sonnenschirmen sitzen und essen verleihen diesem Court seinen besonderen Charme. Ich habe viele Fragen zu meiner Kleidung bekommen. Ich werde weiterhin die Tennismode von Denise Cronwall tragen, so wie gestern und vorgestern. Sie macht besonders schöne Tennis outfits. Mir gefällt besonders der feminine Stil ihrer Kleidung. Das Kleid, das ich heute getragen habe, habe ich selbst designed und genäht.

Last edited by tennisfreak13 : Jan 2nd, 2013 at 11:52 PM. Reason: additons
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:49 PM   #4731

tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold

She made this dress herself.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:49 PM   #4732
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
She's at +32 in the live rankings,
Are you sure she will gain all 50 points after today's win??
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:53 PM   #4733
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Are you sure she will gain all 50 points after today's win??
Yes, you can look at her ranking breakdown here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=455441
Her best 16th result was 70 points so far.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:53 PM   #4734
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Today she was fast with her report.
Die ist ja fast so schnell wie wir.^^
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:57 PM   #4735

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Die ist ja fast so schnell wie wir.^^
Das ging alles sehr schnell. Das Spiel war nocht nicht richtig vorbei und schon gab sie ihr Interview.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:01 AM   #4736
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Passt irgendwie gut zu ihrem Auftritt heute, das sie in ihrem Blitzreport das Spiel fast garnicht erwähnt sondern über Atmosphäre, Sonnenschirme und Klamotten redet.
Äusserst entspannt.
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:03 AM   #4737
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future

Bin auch sehr begeistert vom Spiel, also das war heute echt Werbung fürs Tennis . Vor allem beeindruckend wie leicht manche Schläge bei ihr aussehen und was diese dann für eine Länge haben. Wenn Mona so weitermacht können wir noch einiges von ihr erwarten.

Mit dem Turnier kann sie echt zufrieden sein .
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:04 AM   #4738
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy right now. I would even pay to watch the match again.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:06 AM   #4739

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMatz View Post
Vor allem beeindruckend wie leicht manche Schläge bei ihr aussehen und was diese dann für eine Länge haben. Wenn Mona so weitermacht können wir noch einiges von ihr erwarten.
Genau das hat mich letztes Jahr schon besonders in Hobart so beeindruckt. Die Niederlage gegen Lisicki in Auckland war da auch nicht nötig. Aber es hat zwei Spiele gedauert und ich war sowas wie nen Fan.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:08 AM   #4740
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Bei aller Euphorie sollte man auf dem Teppich bleiben und die Erwartungen jetzt nicht zu hoch schrauben.
Bei Mona kann das am nächsten Tag immer noch wieder ganz anders aussehen. Besonders wenn die Gegnerin mehr Qualität hat und das wird egal ob Flipkens oder Wickmayer im Halbfinale der Fall sein.
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread