Mona Barthel - Page 310 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #4636
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Nice draw. Think/Hope Mona or Julia will make the final. It's possible.
Then i hope she wont have to play against Davis in the first round.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #4637
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Qualifier in first round could be tough
to start the season against a player who already won 3 matches ....... never easy
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:43 AM   #4638
popinjay

popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold

(8)Mona Barthel (GER) v (Q)Grace Min (USA)
popinjay is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:13 AM   #4639
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Leider nix von zu sehen. Dann muss Mona ja ne Runde gewinnen.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:18 AM   #4640
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Also Min sollte sie doch in 2 Sätzen packen, alles andere wäre enttäuschend,danach Daniilidou, da kann sie sich nicht beschweren!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:03 AM   #4641
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Grace Min won the 2011 US Open girls single title so Mona should be careful in her first match.

Anyway i am hoping for a good start as this could be crucial for 2013.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:54 AM   #4642
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

She won 6-1 6-3. Good start. She lost focus a little bit I think after leading 4-0 in the 2nd set but she got the win easily anyway.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:59 AM   #4643
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

But from 4:0 to 4:3 it wasn't good for my nerves.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:02 AM   #4644
popinjay

popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold

1.1.: Ich bin sehr froh, mein erstes Match im Jahr 2013 gleich gewinnen zu können. Es ist immer schwer, gegen jemanden zu spielen, den man nicht kennt. Zudem hatte Grace schon drei Matches hier gewonnen. Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit mir, ich habe sehr aggressiv gespielt und sehr gut aufgeschlagen.

1.1.: I am so happy winning my first match in 2013. It is always difficult to face someone, you don't know. And she played already three matches on this place. I am happy with my game. I served well and played really aggressive.

www.mona-barthel.de/
popinjay is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:49 AM   #4645
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Well done Mona
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 07:30 AM   #4646
country flag Tecumseh

Congratulations Mona! Daniilidou next.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:42 AM   #4647
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Easy win, as expected but even a bit easier than I thought
Lost focus a bit it seems after 61 40 but no problems in the end, serve worked fine it seems, 1st serve % a bit too low again but at least not too many DFs.
According to herself she played aggressive, which she also has to do against Daniilidou but she has to be careful, I hope that she doesnt turn into some ballbasher again in some of her matches this year, QF Mona vs Julia should be the first good test here for both...
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:46 PM   #4648
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

Well done!
zveeen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:48 PM   #4649
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Court 4 again tonight, so no stream.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 07:53 PM   #4650
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Court 4 again tonight, so no stream.

seems like she's not really previleged
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread