Mona Barthel - Page 306 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #4576
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Fantastic!

That's the spirit! I'll do my part: make gifs and so forth (like I like do with Julia). Then you Hisagi can tweet-link them to the world

Awesome. I'm making the Mona fan club account on twitter now!

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #4577
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Na Li has no twitter & no facebook, but she's doing alright
she has an official facebook page.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #4578
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/BarthelFanClub

Last edited by Setsuna. : Nov 30th, 2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #4579
Setsuna.

I put the link in my sig so TFers can see it. Hopefully her fans will follow the club on twitter.

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 09:57 AM   #4580
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

I don't like Twitter, but I'll be sometimes visit her fan page. Thanks Hisagi

I'm afraid and can't wait 2013 at the same time Hope it will be good season for her.

One month...
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 10:14 AM   #4581
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel View Post
I don't like Twitter, but I'll be sometimes visit her fan page. Thanks Hisagi

I'm afraid and can't wait 2013 at the same time Hope it will be good season for her.

One month...
Me too. I wonder what she is doing now. I hope she works on her footwork. Her movement is very good for a player of her height but her footwork is so lazy and poor imo.

Physically/fitness-wise Mona is great overall imo. Her body-type is perfect for a tennis player. She reminds me of Novak who has a very flexible body. His upper body extremely flexible which hleps him generate a lot of raw power. Mona's upper body is extremely flexible too. She is gifted physically not just very gifted in terms of tennis ability.

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 10:19 AM   #4582
Setsuna.

She needs to work on her 2nd serve too. If she improves her 2nd serve, then that would be a MAJOR improvement imo.

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 10:20 AM   #4583
Setsuna.

Congrats on your new nickname.

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 10:34 AM   #4584
Setsuna.

I never get bored of watching Bitchmayer getting a beatdown from Mona. I have 7 full matches of Mona on my hardisk.

Mona vs Kerber - Hobart.
Mona vs Bitchmayer - Hobart. Nothing is better than destroying Bitchmayer.
Mona vs Parmentier in HD - Paris. She totally crushed her.
Mona vs Ivanovic in HD - Stuttgart. Poor Ana. That match wasn't on her racket at all.
Mona vs Bartoli in HD - Stuttgart. My fav Mona match.
Mona vs Azarenka in HD - Stuttgart. Even though she lost. She made almost all the "WOW!" shots in that match while Vika was just solid (and boring). I was so proud of her and I love the fact the Sam Smith was falling inlove with Mona's talent.
Mona vs Kvitova - Cincy. Shame she choked.

So yeah, when I'm bored, I have a lot of options.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Dec 1st, 2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 11:29 AM   #4585
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Congrats on your new nickname.
Thanks

I really love matches against Bartoli, Azarenka and Wickmayer too. They had nothing to say Perfect play from Mona - I can watch these matches all the time
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 11:40 AM   #4586
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

I guess that Mona is not that kind of person who wants and needs to be an active member on twitter.
It`s about 95% for useless information and more or less interesting blabla and that`s definitely not her style.
But she will feel flattered that there`s a fanclub of her.

Hisagi, could you post some more sequences of her matches from last year ? Of course just when you can find the time to do so.
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:05 PM   #4587
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
Thanks

I really love matches against Bartoli, Azarenka and Wickmayer too. They had nothing to say Perfect play from Mona - I can watch these matches all the time
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Hisagi, could you post some more sequences of her matches from last year ? Of course just when you can find the time to do so.
Sadly I never saw her play before 2012 but I'm 100% sure I would be a fan of her instantly even if I known and saw her play in 2011. To be honest, I would a fan instantly of anyone who plays such an attractive game like Mona but there is very few of these players on the tour. Her game is the main reason I'm a big fan of her. I love her personality too. She genuinely very humble and extremely nice.

I wish I could have seen some of her matches in 2011 especially her ITF finals. I checked her results from last year. That beatdown she gave to Watson in Shrewsbury was awesome.

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:15 PM   #4588
Setsuna.

Her outfit in Andrezieux-Boutheon ITF was awesome. I wish she wears it again.

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 01:04 PM   #4589
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Sorry Hisagi, my fault. I forgot that we are still in 2012.
I meant the matches of this year.

And thanks for the pics.
To me it looks like a Carneval costume of Bat girl or something.
But why did she leave off the face mask ?
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 01:42 PM   #4590
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Sorry Hisagi, my fault. I forgot that we are still in 2012.
I meant the matches of this year.

Nevermind.
The other great matches I didn't mention:

Mona vs Jankovic.
Mona vs Cetkovska.

Quote:
And thanks for the pics.
To me it looks like a Carneval costume of Bat girl or something.
But why did she leave off the face mask ?

Very funny. That would be cool I would say.

Closed Thread