Mona Barthel - Page 297 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #4441
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel

Mona trying out this and that towards the end of the match.
In total control and... Mp now.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #4442
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Amazing winners
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #4443
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Real #2
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #4444
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

6-0. Schluss mit lustig.
Tolle Vorstellung im 2. Satz !
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #4445
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

I don't remember such a contrast play from one player in one match -)
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #4446
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Love you Mona. Please play like this more often.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #4447
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Da haut die nen 6:0 mit ner Quote von 41% im 1. raus. Gibt es sicher auch nicht all zu oft.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #4448
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Zum Schluss schön weggehauen. Sauber gemacht Mona
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #4449
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

2nd set was really good.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #4450
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

A few things can´t change over night ( low 1st serve percentage too many DFs) but that was some great play in 2nd set.
1st set was quite bad first but got better than, was obvious that Minella would have no chance at all as soon as Mona just plays "normal".
Should give her some confidence back, important for her off season work, u can see it over and over again that Mona has such a great potential, I just hope that she can show it more often in 2013 and now I hope for a good match vs Venus

Hope she kills Bencic, if she would meet her
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #4451
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation

at least she won another match
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #4452
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

This match showed me how much potential and reserves she has. Maybe I overrates her, but IMO she's great material for top tennis player. Mona is rough diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Should give her some confidence back, important for her off season work, u can see it over and over again that Mona has such a great potential, I just hope that she can show it more often in 2013 and now I hope for a good match vs Venus
This!
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #4453
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #4454
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Barthel/Jankovic d. Klemenschits/Malek 62 61

She should really play more doubles
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #4455
Setsuna.

Great.

Quote:
She should really play more doubles
Agree.
Closed Thread