Mona Barthel - Page 287 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:17 AM   #4291
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

7 games in a row for Vesnina.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #4292
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

She can't win a game anymore.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:21 AM   #4293
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

0-2. 8 games in a row for Vesnina.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:24 AM   #4294
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

I just hope she doesn't get bageled.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #4295
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

0-3.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:31 AM   #4296
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

0-4.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:38 AM   #4297
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

1-4. She finally won a game.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:42 AM   #4298
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

1-5. Broken again. She held her serve only once so far and that was in the 1st game of the match.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:46 AM   #4299
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

1-6 1-6. Why did she even bother herself showing up in Bejing? This is almost like the Davis loss in RG.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #4300
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

With 22 double faults in a 2-set match, has the ball ever even touched the field?
xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #4301
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Father View Post
With 22 double faults in a 2-set match, has the ball ever even touched the field?
IKR? Easily one of the worst matches this year.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #4302
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Travelling to Beijing for making 22 dfs in such a short time.

Poor Mona.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #4303
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

While I like Elena, I have to ask- what on earth was Mona doing out there? Even if Elena plays very well it shouldn't be 1 and 1...

Oh, Mona didn't make 22 DFs. She made 14 and Elena made 8 for a total of 22. I've seen worse. Check the stats on some of the Bogota matches . Of course they had the excuse of altitude.

Anyway, 14 DFs from 30 second serves is far too much. No wonder she only won 23% behind the second serve.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #4304
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Good luck in Linz.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #4305
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Wow. It's one thing to be out of form and lose against players like Elena - but 6:1 6:1 and with dozens of DFs....

I hope Mona finds her form again next year.
supermod is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread