Mona Barthel - Page 217 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:21 AM   #3241
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Mona.
What happened?

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:22 AM   #3242
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Yees Mona breaks serve. 4-5. She must hold now. Come on Mona.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:22 AM   #3243
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Mona doesn't want, Panova can't.. lol
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:24 AM   #3244
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

She is losing.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:25 AM   #3245
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Why she is tanking by the way? To rest and prepare for RG?

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:27 AM   #3246
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

5-5 and saved 2 matchpoints
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:27 AM   #3247
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
Mona.
What happened?
she was losing 0-5
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:32 AM   #3248
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdsworth View Post
she was losing 0-5

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:32 AM   #3249
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Tie Break.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:33 AM   #3250
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Allez Mona! Win please!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:33 AM   #3251
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

No chance! She is awful in tie-breaks.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:34 AM   #3252
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Any stream for the match?

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:44 AM   #3253
country flag dolffanog

dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all

what a listless performace! she should pe punished in Paris for this!
dolffanog is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:49 AM   #3254
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolffanog View Post
what a listless performace! she should pe punished in Paris for this!
She will get Azarenka in R3 in Paris, that's for sure.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:51 AM   #3255
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
No chance! She is awful in tie-breaks.
Yes!She was! Saving 4 mps in a row, wasting one setpoint and losing it finally
Allez les filles allemands! Paris vous attend joyeux!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread