Mona Barthel - Page 210 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #3136
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mona Barthel

Would like to get some pics of the match....
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #3137
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

^ yeah, me too.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #3138
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Good win for Mona ,really impressive season for her
She has problems over 2nd serve and in 1st ser her 1st serve % was just too low but she is really strong these days once her 1st serve is in, really good statistics there!

Now probably against Wozniacki, which is also winnable, but u never know, it will be in her hands but she has to serve well and I hope that she doesn´t make too many UEs, good luck!
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #3139
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Full matches from Stuttgart on youtube (Russian commentary)

Vs. Bartoli
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygs9o...&feature=g-u-u
Vs. Vika
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPQ8t...&feature=g-u-u
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #3140
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Would like to get some pics of the match....
http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...hes-wta-5-mai/
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #3141
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Mona will have all the time in the world on her shots against Wozniacki. She won't be rushed in the rallies.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #3142
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope if she plays Wozniacki she doesn't get too nervous. I don't know what i'm going to do if she and Serena meet. Both are favs of mine.
sweetadri06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #3143
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
I hope if she plays Wozniacki she doesn't get too nervous. I don't know what i'm going to do if she and Serena meet. Both are favs of mine.
No reason to be nervous of playing Caro these days
...and the first meeting with Rena will be a great experience for Mona, but if Serena is in the Charleston form and 100% fit, scarcely anybody will be able to defeat her
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #3144
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Super Mona!
Zeit für die Wachablösung bei den deutschen Damen.
Keinerlei Grund für Nervosität gg. evtl. Woz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0JtUNbAZ0
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #3145
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Wozniacki won in very three close sets against Pervak and she played more than three hours to reach the 2nd round. Barthel has her chances against her and I hope she can beat her.
Danars is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #3146
country flag SeMany

SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold

müsste doch schon fast reichen für die setzliste in paris oder?
SeMany is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #3147
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeMany View Post
müsste doch schon fast reichen für die setzliste in paris oder?
Nein, das bleibt sehr eng und Mona spielt ja nicht in Rom.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=453773
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #3148
country flag eagle17

eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice

Hat jemand vielleicht einen Link wo heute Barthel-Wozi gestreamed wird? Bei den mir bekannten Seiten sieht das leider schlecht aus
eagle17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #3149
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

photos from Madrid
http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...hes-wta-5-mai/
isabellea is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #3150
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle17 View Post
Hat jemand vielleicht einen Link wo heute Barthel-Wozi gestreamed wird? Bei den mir bekannten Seiten sieht das leider schlecht aus
Ich befürchte, dass wird genauso wenig zu sehen sein wie das Spiel von Kerber gestern. Steht denn inzwischen fest, ob Wozniacki überhaupt antritt?
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread