Mona Barthel - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:47 PM   #3091
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
Great video Mona is really amazing

Music is ok and the movie is long, so it is not surprising that it took you so much time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
ganz großes Kino von Mona! (sorry can't say it in english)

Amazing and adorable her backhand winners longline and crosscourt - I lov'it!
And her strokes are so effortless&natural easylooking - woooh; looking forward to her next matches
Thanks.
Totally agree with you.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:59 PM   #3092
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

I can watch her for hours. Mona and your film good job!
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:37 PM   #3093
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Nice, but I want Barthel in "Rome". Hope she and her team apply for a WC, or give a reasonable explanation for not playing such.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #3094
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

I think she already played a lot of tournaments(and matches) this year and needs a break to recover towards RG. If she will win some rounds in Madrid (depends of the draw), she had enough clay court matches to to well in Paris

though it's not her fav. surface...

Code:
I can watch her for hours.
So do I
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #3095
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Madrid 2012.

The beautiful Mona against her other beautiful sister Julia, sanguinary battle of the 1st. round -- Madrid German blockbuster.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #3096
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all

Mona came to Estoril anyway and did a little promotion, exchanging some balls with kids from local tennis schools.

Alya_C is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #3097
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

meh, Mona vs Julia
I hope that the winner of this match gets past Wozniacki as well, which is definitely possible but draw isn´t that great in general with Serena waiting in 3rd round. But many points here already for 1st and 2nd round wins and really important and interesting battle here anyway.
We´ll see how Mona will do in Madrid, hope she is OK again after skipping Estoril!

Mona´s first serve has to work, same for Julia, I don´t think that we will see many longer rallies here, beside that everything can happen (break festivals, great serving from both, big chokes etc.) as both are not really consistent yet.
Mona will have the advantage from the baseline while Julia´s A game is more effective on clay , good luck to both
Old May 4th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #3098
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Mal keine Azarenka, aber ob Görges, Wozniaki, Williams, Sharapova so viel besser ist. Wenn sie hier weit kommt wäre das richtig großes Kino.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #3099
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Mona always gets awful draws.

Old May 4th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #3100
country flag Eleganter

Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all

Also wenn sie bei diesem draw das Turnier nicht gewinnt weiß ich auch nicht. Es wären ja "nur" Görges und vermutlich Wozniacki, S. Williams, Sharapova, Kvitova/Stosur und Azarenka zu schlagen, d. h. 5 Top-Ten Spielerinnen und Görges zum aufwärmen. Arme Mona!
Eleganter is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #3101
country flag dolffanog

dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all

for me it's a fine draw - as long as she will be able show the German beauty queen the next way home
dolffanog is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #3102
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Mona with her goth mama

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #3103
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Viable third round & alluring prospect to a nice experience to play SuperSerena
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #3104
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Mona Barthel is the sex!
Old May 4th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #3105
Setsuna.

I don't care what some ppl say about her but i find Mona really attractive.

Closed Thread