Mona Barthel - Page 203 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #3031
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Mona she's like the phoenix: just when you think she's dead and done, she just comes back in pure brilliance (and all koolness) Now hold gurl!

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #3032
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She did so well, but the last game was bad. She had new balls to serve and instead of being able to use them to get more free points, she struggled to control the serve.

I'm liking her game more and more. But the fh is definitely a little bit dodgy, leaks UE. Everything else is great.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #3033
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

ah, annoying, one of those matches where she has all chances but u know it somehow that she won´t win it!
I mean great to see what potential she has but meh, as I said, annoying defeat still, similar to IW, I hope that she is able to win such matches soon, 15 DFs were a bit too much, first serve was great obviously on the other hand and amazing season anyway, great matches but just not enough yet to beat the world no1
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #3034

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing last game, the match really deserved a TB, but well, she's still learning and she deffo learns from her defeats. She really has a huge margin for improvement IMO, she will soon be the new GOAT.
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #3035
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

She is great and exciting, but I wonder where all those risky shots go when she is not high on confidence... Still, she was absolutely CLUTCH today and showed a great match. I'm sure her time will come.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #3036
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Mona.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #3037
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Mona played a stunning match, the whole week was just great.
She definitely is one of the most talented and promising players on the tour.
But I think to get to the absolute Top she has to work on her defense, she gives sooo many cheap points away, especially on the forehand side.
She can play such brilliant and difficult balls at a high pace and in the next moment she reminds me of a tennis beginner when she shuffles the ball in the net with her forehand.
Anyway, she really can go far in her career.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #3038
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Mona

But really a great tournament for her

Last edited by mk27 : Apr 27th, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #3039
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Mooona, sorry ich bin Schuld
Ich habe es aufgenommen, weil ich kurz mal wegmusste und wie die anderen 3 in diesem Jahr von mir in ES aufgenommenen matches ging auch dieses für meinen Favoriten verloren...ich nehme nie wieder ein Spiel auf!

Was solls, war trotzdem ein tolles match und sicher eine irre Erfahrung für sie. Und nun darf Radwanska morgen Vika erledigen

CU in Estoril!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #3040
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Mona Thanks for your game !!
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #3041
country flag deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Thank you so much for emotion She lose, but she impressed these days.
I don't care about this close lose, because her place is TOP 20 in this year. And she will be for sure in TOP 20 in the end of season

deliverance. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #3042
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k!riosh View Post
Thank you so much for emotion She lose, but she impressed these days.
I don't care about this close lose, because her place is TOP 20 in this year. And she will be for sure in TOP 20 in the end of season
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #3043
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Mona But great week again. She is showing she is a great one

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #3044
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Last time I saw her play was at the US Open and she reminded me of Chaky with a better serve. Loved her great angles, and how quirky she was. Has she turned into a ballbasher or is it just strategy against certain players???

Lover her game BTW. The only thing missing is more consistency on the forehand; she needs to take the ball earlier.

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #3045