Mona Barthel - Page 194 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #2896
country flag .TheGroke.

.TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
She would have had no chance of playing a crucial singles match anyway.
Even being nominated would still have been deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
unless she were Sabine or lookin like Julia or being funny like Andrea
Cruel that being cute as Mona isn't enough or smart or talented or or or..
.TheGroke. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #2897
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Good scoreline!
Well, seems like she didn´t play great but as I said before, no need to play great against someone like Brianti, first serve worked quite well today at least!

I hope Mona can improve further, Kerber wasn´t really impressive as well and Mona won their first meeting and another match against Keothavong would be interesting too!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #2898
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
unless she were Sabine or lookin like Julia or being funny like Andrea
does it mean Julia just get nominated because of her look, Andrea because she is funny, and just Sabine get nominated because of her Game?
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #2899
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

heared of irony?
Let's say it platter If you have to choose between 5 nice cars cause you've got only enough money for three of them, how would you decide betw.?

I would take a fast (Andrea), a pretty(Julia) and a perfect (Sabine) one ...öhm...no idea of cars.

Did you get it now?
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #2900
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergene_Amra View Post
Mona

Nice if Kerber wins tomorrow and I can see the match Mona- Angie
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 12:10 AM   #2901
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MONA BARTHEL

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2012 AT 10:13AM

by Lindsay Gibbs

So, you finally have a handle on all the Germans surging up the rankings on the WTA tour, right? You know all about Sabine Lisicki’s comeback, Andrea Petkovic’s dancing, Julia Goerges’s pronunciation, and Angelique Kerber’s legitimacy. But what about the youngest German in the top 50, Mona Barthel?

The twenty-one year old has been turning heads this year as she has come out of nowhere to grab the #36 ranking, the Hobart title, and nearly take out #1 Victoria Azarenka in Indian Wells. It looks like merely a matter of time before she joins her fellow Germans in the Top 20. Here are the Barthel facts that you must know if you want to keep up with the proverbial tennis water-cooler chatter:

the rest: http://www.onthegotennis.com/home/10...a-barthel.html
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #2902
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future

Mona has a bilance of 25-7 this year , a pity that she is not nominated for Fed Cup .

Now against Kerber, who has not played that good today.
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #2903
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Quote:
She enjoys the simple things - hanging out with friends, listening to music, and sightseeing. In press conferences, she seems very down-to-earth and friendly. Hopefully success won’t change that!
I love it in her most! Her press conferences are

GL against Kerber. Hopefully she will win. Has a chances to do it
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #2904
country flag silesia

Yep, it's the best quote

Mooooonaaaa !!!!
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #2905
country flag .TheGroke.

.TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute

2-5.. C'mon Mona
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #2906
country flag .TheGroke.

Much better now, 6-0 in the second. Take the third.
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #2907
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Mona is self-destructing.....
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #2908
country flag eagle17

eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice eagle17 is just really nice

was tut sie da? nach einer 5:2 führung ist sie jetzt 5:6 hinten
eagle17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #2909
country flag .TheGroke.

mp Kerber
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #2910
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Nice choke...one of the best.....
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread