Mona Barthel - Page 174 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #2596
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel

Sie kriegt gegen Vika einfach kein Break hin.
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #2597
country flag .TheGroke.

.TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute

Great first set anyway, too bad that in the end it went to the wrong person.
.TheGroke. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #2598
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Sie kriegt gegen Vika einfach kein Break hin.
da isses!
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #2599

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Mrs. B* View Post
Great first set anyway, too bad that in the end it went to the wrong person.
Yes, but it`s not yet over. Mona finally broke her.
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #2600
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

break !!!
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #2601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
da isses!
Jou
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #2602
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Jou
4-5
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #2603
country flag .TheGroke.

.TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, but it`s not yet over. Mona finally broke her.
But please do that again
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #2604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
4-5
Geht da noch was ?
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #2605
country flag Johnbert

matchball abgewehrt!
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #2606
country flag Johnbert

5-5!!!
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #2607

Aber hallo !!! 5-5
Geil, jetzt cool bleiben Mona
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #2608
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

huhu
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #2609
country flag .TheGroke.

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #2610
country flag Johnbert

6-5!
Closed Thread