Sania Mirza's place - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2009, 12:34 PM   #796
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sania Mirza's place

3 gp hold on!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2009, 12:35 PM   #797
country flag deepsand

deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all

AND she didnt hand it back!

*so proud*
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #798
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

2-1 in the 2nd set
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #799
country flag saniapower

now she is in front in the 2nd set
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:39 PM   #800
country flag deepsand

deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all deepsand is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniapower View Post
it cant happen now
haha - dw - i will settle for a win of any kind!
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:40 PM   #801
country flag saniapower

see she will be broken again
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:42 PM   #802
country flag saniapower

sania plzzzz hold
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:47 PM   #803
country flag saniapower

Sania plzzz break now. U can do it
Remember u beat her once 6-1,6-1
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #804
country flag saniapower

BP Break her
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:52 PM   #805
country flag saniapower

No! she will out in the ist round!
i'm leaving
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #806
country flag deepsand

the saddest part is - that she only played one other match on red clay.
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:55 PM   #807
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

maybe if she had a better preparation
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:55 PM   #808
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

I am more worried about the wrist injury

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #809
country flag microgoogle

microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all

5-3...few minutes to go...
microgoogle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:02 PM   #810
country flag microgoogle

microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all

5-4...
microgoogle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote