Sania Mirza's place - Page 157 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 24th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #2341
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sania Mirza's place

Old Dec 24th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #2342
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 24th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #2343
country flag Bероника

Sania Mirza serves comic volleys on TV show

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/new...v_videorhs_t_5
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #2344
country flag Bероника

Sania wants a happier new year!

Sania Mirza has had a successful year winning five Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) titles in 2013. She hopes to continue her fine run next year with Cara Black in the women’s doubles.

I have had a very good year and you try to outdo yourself every year. You have to put it (past success) behind with the new season starting and have to start fresh,” said the 27-year-old Hyderabadi on the sidelines of the ITPA Tennis Doubles Masters event at Khar Gymkhana on Saturday.

Speaking about her partner Black, she said, “I have a good partnership with Cara and we get along. More than that she is very experienced. She has done it all, so I learn a lot from her. She is extremely humble.

“Cara and me haven’t lost a match, we won the three tournaments we played. We are looking forward to our new partnership. She was in Hyderabad practising with me. We are really excited about it. We are doing the right things,” said Mirza who is ranked World No 9 in the doubles rankings.

Mirza will partner Romanian Horia Tecau in the mixed doubles at the Australian Open, but she said she is open to playing with Rohan Bopanna if she gets a chance. “As of now, we are committed to playing with other partners at the Australian Open.

I have no issues playing with Rohan. It’s all about what the situation would be later,” said Mirza who isn’t sure who she will play with at next year’s Asian Games.

No favourites, please!
While she has frequently changed partners this season, she didn’t want to give a favourite tag to any of them. “Every partner has a share of good and bad, but once you get along that is when you form a good partnership and it depends on your chemistry. It will be unfair to name one person.

“Bethanie (Mattek-Sands) has been my best friend on tour and off it. So it is a lot of fun to play with her. We had some great results a well. Unfortunately due to her health we had to stop playing. At the moment I will have to say Cara because I am playing with her,” she said.
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #2345
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Great posts. Thanks Bероника.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #2346
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Yea...she can do some great comedy too...I saw the episode and it felt like she was the host of the show and not the guest.
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #2347
country flag Bероника

Cara Black of Zimbabwe and Sania Mirza of India look on in their match against Jarmila Gajdosova of Slovakia looks on as Ajla Tomljanovic of Croatia during day two of the Sydney International at Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre on January 6, 2014 in Sydney, Australia.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #2348
country flag Bероника

well,they lost 3-6 2-6
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #2349
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Great pics. Thanks Bероника.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #2350
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

No return to singles on the horizon?

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #2351
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

^ Not anytime soon.

But good progress in doubles with Cara, hope she can win a slam in women's doubles soon. Their serve is the major problem though.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 09:45 PM   #2352
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Aww. Loved her forehand, what a shot.

Good luck with Cara, lovely pairing!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 09:18 AM   #2353
country flag dislas789

dislas789 is an unknown quantity at this point

cheap gucci clothes
replica louis vuitton shoes
ysl t-shirts sale
louis vuitton clothing sale
cheap louis vuitton shoes
replica gucci shoes
Buy Replica True Religion Jeans, Fashion Louis Vuitton High Top Shoes,
D&G, Burberry, Armani Pants & Long Sleeve, China Air Max Store Offer
2013/2014 Air Max,Designer Women Sandals, Handbags by Fendi, Versace, Hermes.
dislas789 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 07:24 AM   #2354
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 07:37 AM   #2355
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

^Good win gurls

hope Sania can win a women's doubles slam with Cara this year. She deserves it

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote