Sania Mirza's place - Page 150 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 29th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #2236
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Sania Mirza's place

In this case, good luck to Sania and Elena for the doubles.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 29th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #2237
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

I just read that Sania had a WC in Indian Wells.
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 09:33 AM   #2238
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

At this point Sania doesnt really care about singles it seems (its a wise decision IMO. Hope she and Vesnina can keep it up! They have so much to defend until french open!)

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 05:24 AM   #2239
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

BNP Paribas open

1st Round
Sania Mirza beat Kristina Barrois 46 62 64

2nd Round
Sania Mirza (130) vs (24) Anabel Media Garrigues
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #2240
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

Doubles
(2) Elena Vesnina / Sania Mirza vs Vera Dushevina / Shahar Peer
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #2241
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Sania.. Did she really say on twitter that this might be her last year on tour?

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #2242
country flag Pierre75

I didn't read that on Twitter. It would be a pity. Anyway, good luck to Sania for her difficult next matches.
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 04:06 AM   #2243
country flag saniapower

(24) Anabel Media Garrigues beat Sania Mirza(130) 2-6 5-7
Elena Vesnina / Sania Mirza beat Vera Dushevina / Shahar Peer 7-5 6-2
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #2244
country flag saniapower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza View Post
Good luck Sania.. Did she really say on twitter that this might be her last year on tour?
I also didnt read that on twitter
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 05:27 AM   #2245
country flag saniapower

2nd Round
Elena Vesnina / Sania Mirza beat Bacsinszky/ Brianti 6-1 3-6 10-2
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #2246
country flag saniapower

3rd Round

(2)Sania Mirza/Elena Vesnina(Ind/Rus) bt Gisela Dulko/Paola Suárez(Arg) 6-2 6-3
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #2247
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza View Post
waaaat r u sure? y wuld she say that I thought she'll have a couple of good years in singles again. may be she's getting tired of fighting injuries all the time. She should have concentrated more on her fitness when she was young

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #2248
country flag Pierre75

Congrats to Sania and Elena for today's win. Good luck to them for next round.
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #2249
country flag Mightymirza

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
waaaat r u sure? y wuld she say that I thought she'll have a couple of good years in singles again. may be she's getting tired of fighting injuries all the time. She should have concentrated more on her fitness when she was young
Hey I am not sure.. Just someone made a comment on GM few days ago. There hasnt been any confirmation. None else has mentioned it yet. Could just be a Hoax. But she has been through so any injuries I expect her to keep playing doubles atleast for a while..

Old Mar 15th, 2012, 03:53 AM   #2250
country flag saniapower

Semifinal

(2)Sania Mirza/Elena Vesnina(Ind/Rus)vs (3)Andrea Hlavackova/Lucie Hradecka(Cze)