Sania Mirza's place - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #2161
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Sania Mirza's place

Never heard of him. Maybe she needs some time to adjust.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #2162
country flag oppong

oppong oppong oppong oppong oppong oppong oppong oppong oppong oppong oppong

Awful performance from Sania... I hope doubles tournament will be better
It was like she never was in the game, as Dubois just played seriously, nothing special. Sania should have won easily without being on top, but nothing worked, all match long, except when Dubois had a breakdown, falling from 2-0 to 2-4 in the 2nd set... before playing better and winning the last 4 games!
oppong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #2163
country flag oppong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza View Post
Hey guys looks like Sania has a new coach now.. Maybe explains some of her struggles? Her old coach seems pretty good and positive right? Roger Anderson of SA is her new coach.. Anyone heard abt him?

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/tennis/article2235972.ece
Ex ATP player (retired 5 years ago), coach of Liezel Huber (the famous SA double player)...
Is this a sign Sania being more focused on a double carrier?
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 04:10 AM   #2164
country flag mirzafanindia

mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all

I heard somewhere that Rob will also be working with her..
I wish Sania updates her fans about such things on twitter..
mirzafanindia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 08:47 AM   #2165
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

College Park WTA International

Final

(1) Sania Mirza / Yaroslava Shvedova vs (2) Govortsova / Kudryavtseva

Last edited by saniapower : Aug 1st, 2011 at 03:14 PM.
saniapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 08:49 AM   #2166
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in the finals Sania!!
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 10:06 AM   #2167
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Good luck to Sania and Yaroslava.
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 11:03 AM   #2168
country flag oppong

It almost was the perfect game, 35 minutes, only 1 game lost (4th in 2nd set), 48 points scored the other games...
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:16 PM   #2169
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

Sania Mirza / Yaroslava Shvedova bt Govortsova / Kudryavtseva 6-3 6-3

It was 12th WTA doubles title for Sania and for Shvedova it was her 4th.
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:13 PM   #2170
country flag Pierre75

Congratulations to Sania and Yaroslava.
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 09:25 PM   #2171
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sania.
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 05:19 PM   #2172
country flag oppong

Sania confirms that she's becoming one of the best doubles players
Elena is back this week for a big doubles tournament, with 4 of the 5 top pairs; Sania and Elena are #4
In singles tournament, another good draw for Sania, she plays next against Errani, hope she will do better than last week...
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:03 PM   #2173
country flag Pierre75

Sania just lost 26 36 vs Sara Errani. Good luck to her and Elena in the doubles.
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:11 PM   #2174
country flag oppong

Yep it's too hard without service, she's broken almost every game... she has to take singles matches as trainings for doubles tournaments, they have a great chance for Masters this year. Then it will be time for training to be ready for next season
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:29 PM   #2175
Praise thy name.

Ugh Sania. Please fix the serve. She could be fulfilling so much more of her potential if she could just get a consistent serve.