Sania Mirza's place - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2010, 10:51 AM   #1546
country flag Navin Israni

Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice
Re: Sania Mirza's place

and this is how she expects herself to win ..thinking about Valentine's Day...after warm up before the match..

just read the tweets..exactly in the order she tweeted..

Just finished warm up..getting ready for the match..thanks all u guys for ur wishes

And the only reason I don't reply to V.day msgs is because I'm not really a big believer in it!I don't think a person should or need one day

To show or express their love for someone..it can and should be Valentines day all year around

these are tweets in the oder she tweeted..all timed as "5 hours ago" from 5:20 PM IST (when I was typing this)..

this kinda approach is not dat of a top 20 player...that shows attitude of some rif-raf player....now forget any big achievements that u guys must have thought she'll make in her career(winning a grand slam? huh? what is that?)..she's clearly not serious abt her Tennis..wasting too much time on Twitter..yeah..she's gettig addicted to Twitter.she should be thinking abt tactics she'll follow against Garrigues..instead she is tweeting abt Valentine's Day..great..she wont win too many matches with such a mindset...
Navin Israni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2010, 12:42 PM   #1547
country flag chirag sharma

chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light

Hey NAveen,She just made stupid error at wrong time,this is a sign of a player who is low in confidence,but her wrist is not fine,Today actually i watched her match,she got a treatment on wrist,so her wrist is not good plus confidence is not there,so she will definately struggle
chirag sharma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 02:04 PM   #1548
country flag as1991

as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold

tweeting about v-day is totally fine.look at victoria azarenka or caroline wozniacki or serena williams.they tweet about some really unnecessary things before their matches but still win it.
sania served 70% of her first serves.looks quite good, i mean the %.but still could not hold most of the time.she could have had problems with wrist.that could be 1 of the reasons of her loss.but she sprayed 34-35 ue too.i mean,she practically gave points=9 games to medina garrigues.medina was not doing much.it was sania spraying errors.she certainly needs to get a good coach now.enough of her father-mother coaching her.get a full time pro coach plzzz.
she definitely doesnt have a plan b.if she is losing,she ll still keep on bashing the ball.its okay to bash the ball but dont bash the ball so much that it is never IN.i was so frustrated looking at those errors throughout the match.

Victoria Azarenka Jelena Jankovic
Any Problem?
as1991 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:40 PM   #1549
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

I want to know how good she was in math & physics. just curious to know. i know sometime she talks like a stupid but now she is playing like a stupid match after match. here the problem is more mental than physical. she is not mentally tough. AMG is a consistent player & you need to have patience & attitude to hang in there in the long rallies to give yourself any sort of chance. there is no place for brainless ballbashers in today's tennis anymore. after so many years of being on the circuit she still could not develop a slice shot. what she has managed except some ball bashing. You simply cant win a tennis match making 30+, 40+, 50+ UE in just 2 sets. You have to keep the ball in play. her tennis is looking uglier now than ever. i have seen some good tennis players & some good tennis. This is shit
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:48 PM   #1550
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

if your wrist is not fine, if it cant hold on for even a single match after a gap of almost seven days then u dont need to play, u better go home & dont make any excuse. I dont see her winning any matches not even a single one.
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 06:01 PM   #1551
country flag saniapower

I know she was already in the md of IW & miami before her ranking started to drop sharply(& now it will drop further). but i dont know how she will get entry after that. but since she has not used any WC this year so she will be able to use those 3 WC during us hard court summer series this year(her the most favorite tourneys)
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #1552
country flag saniapower

she is winning only 30% on first serve. first thing first, she needs to work on her serve immediately. she needs do the weight transfer, leaning when you are serving , feet close to each other or suffer & ultimately say good bye
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 06:52 PM   #1553
country flag saniapower

yeah wrist injury has returned, will pull out of Malaysia & doubtful for next 3/4 months(may be/ may be more) but it does not matter anymore considering the way she is playing
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 04:13 AM   #1554
country flag chirag sharma

chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniapower View Post
yeah wrist injury has returned, will pull out of Malaysia & doubtful for next 3/4 months(may be/ may be more) but it does not matter anymore considering the way she is playing
YA she will not play Malaysia event but will play other tournaments for sure
chirag sharma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #1555
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 16th, 2010, 05:12 PM   #1556

Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice Navin Israni is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirag sharma View Post
YA she will not play Malaysia event but will play other tournaments for sure

is this true? has she officially pulled out of KL?
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 05:16 PM   #1557

Quote:
she is winning only 30% on first serve. first thing first, she needs to work on her serve immediately. she needs do the weight transfer, leaning when you are serving , feet close to each other or suffer & ultimately say good bye
the thing u said first...weight transfer..i think she did improve on that...just before wimbledon 2009..in fact during Wimbledon '09..Vijay Amritraj (and I personally) noticed a change in her service motion..she ash started taking a small jump...at the start of motion..perhaps, the change is too subtle to notice..
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 05:21 PM   #1558

Quote:
I know she was already in the md of IW & miami before her ranking started to drop sharply(& now it will drop further). but i dont know how she will get entry after that. but since she has not used any WC this year so she will be able to use those 3 WC during us hard court summer series this year(her the most favorite tourneys)
maybe if her wrist is OK enough..she might take 1 WC for either IW / Miami..that too depends on tourney director's discretion..and by looking at her results..it's hard to come by..she wud like to save 1 for USO Series...

if she takes both IW and Miami WCs..it wud be a real surprise to me..
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 05:25 PM   #1559

Quote:
Hey NAveen,She just made stupid error at wrong time,this is a sign of a player who is low in confidence,but her wrist is not fine,Today actually i watched her match,she got a treatment on wrist,so her wrist is not good plus confidence is not there,so she will definately struggle
yeah maybe I am going too over-board with my complaints..
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 05:29 PM   #1560

Quote:
and btw, my name is Navin..:P..not naveen...

and another btw, it's definitely and not definately.....i noticed this coz i had seen a similar error on a site..