Sania Mirza's place - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 06:26 PM   #1
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Sania Mirza's place

Well,I cannot believe Sania has not her own thread,so I created this one.I pleasantly discovered her at this AO in her match vs Serena.What a talented player she is!!! I wish her lots of success in her career!

Last edited by Zamboni : Sep 28th, 2008 at 03:25 PM.
Bероника is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2008, 11:40 AM   #2
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sania Mirza's place - vol2

Volume 1

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 07:32 AM   #3
country flag sharique

sharique is an unknown quantity at this point

waiting for Her return.
sharique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 08:19 AM   #4
country flag mirza go

mirza go is just really nice mirza go is just really nice mirza go is just really nice mirza go is just really nice mirza go is just really nice mirza go is just really nice mirza go is just really nice mirza go is just really nice mirza go is just really nice mirza go is just really nice mirza go is just really nice

is sania playing in kremlin cup
mirza go is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 09:45 PM   #5
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sania Mirza's place

People comparing Sania & Saina
http://www.thestatesman.net/page.new...ss=1&id=224662

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2008, 07:57 AM   #6
country flag microgoogle

microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
This is exactly what i meant when i said "it wud be a tragedy if people make an example out of sania for future players". I hope she really commits herself to getting back to her best(as she has claimed) and keep everything else aside...she still has minimum of 3 years to move onto next stage...

Last edited by microgoogle : Sep 29th, 2008 at 12:20 PM.
microgoogle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2008, 01:57 PM   #7
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold

This youth of India is quite easily moved wid recent results,how can dey question sania's attitude,determination etc..its a pity sania is born in India,i am serius wid this last line of mine.

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
rocksania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 08:32 AM   #8
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

Saina in, Sania out.
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 08:49 AM   #9
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

Nope! she entered only for the md in Kremlin cup and she is 32 out of md
she forgotten for a moment that the world has changed. its a new day! but i also question her intention to play. all roads are closing for her. world is no more interested in her stupid things. they have seen enough of her . these looks good on Ana not on Sania. Adidas will soon kick her ass.
she has to compete with grade B players like Sikha, Sunitha with them if she wants.
Another problem with Sania she is very lonely, no friends on tour, cant even mix with other girls on tour....

Last edited by saniapower : Sep 30th, 2008 at 09:02 AM.
saniapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 08:57 AM   #10
country flag saniapower

Indian media wanted to meke her indian version of Anna Kournikova. and yeah they have succeeded but Sania also helped them to the best of her ability. well done!
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 09:12 AM   #11
country flag saniapower

why Vol 1 was closed!!!!
i have just mentioned mods will soon close it but i dont think it was the reason neither they interpreted it wrong.
it was getting very lenthy, this could have been one reason but again it was not a necessity unless they have a technical problem.
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 05:19 PM   #12
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniapower View Post
she forgotten for a moment that the world has changed. its a new day! but i also question her intention to play. all roads are closing for her. world is no more interested in her stupid things. they have seen enough of her . these looks good on Ana not on Sania. Adidas will soon kick her ass.
she has to compete with grade B players like Sikha, Sunitha with them if she wants.
Another problem with Sania she is very lonely, no friends on tour, cant even mix with other girls on tour....
Yeah you are right very healthy post

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 11:31 PM   #13
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniapower View Post

Troll

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 05:27 PM   #14
country flag tojja

tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharique View Post
waiting for Her return.
Me too
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 03:30 AM   #15
country flag microgoogle

microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all

looks like sania wont be able to play this year...so its hopman cup next...
microgoogle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote