Bombshell: Verdasco dates Ana!!!?(new proof added) - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2008, 02:11 PM   #76
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of
Re: Bombshell: Verdasco dates Ana!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena&Jie View Post
What kind of fun
the kind which Ana tried to hide here

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2008, 02:22 PM   #77
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

Great couple Last time I didn't hear very much of Verdasco..
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 02:30 PM   #78
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

damn she is lucky, with good taste too... Anyone would want that cute piece of ass.

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 02:34 PM   #79
country flag dane

dane dane dane dane dane dane dane dane dane dane dane

Verdasco is damn hot
dane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 02:35 PM   #80
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of

Does ana speak spanish cause I wonder how they communicate, last time I heard ferdando's english wasn't that good
Rumkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 02:36 PM   #81
country flag youizahoe
12 and countin'

youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute

I'm jealous of Ana, never thought I'd say that
youizahoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 02:37 PM   #82
country flag youizahoe
12 and countin'

youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumkin View Post
Does ana speak spanish cause I wonder how they communicate, last time I heard ferdando's english wasn't that good
Yeah and Ana's English is even worse.
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 02:39 PM   #83
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

My friend told me they hug after Annas Lost anyone got pics
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 02:45 PM   #84
country flag Costanza

Costanza has a brilliant future Costanza has a brilliant future Costanza has a brilliant future Costanza has a brilliant future Costanza has a brilliant future Costanza has a brilliant future Costanza has a brilliant future Costanza has a brilliant future Costanza has a brilliant future Costanza has a brilliant future Costanza has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes,she speak spanish.
Costanza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 02:48 PM   #85
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MЯ iGlenn™ View Post
Yeah and Ana's English is even worse.
she has a very thick accent yes but at least she can make a sentence
Rumkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #86
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaransharkey View Post
He's doin to Ana, what Radek done to Nicole! Maybe the ATP are on a secret mission to destroy the WTA? . Keep your legs shut girls!
if saint ana hear you!

I knew there was something between them after seing their pics together at the beijing party.
Well hopefully for her it wont be like with radek/vaidisova couple

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #87
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute

New proof:Lola(A chinese fan)took this pic ealier this morning. She saw Ana and Verdasco hanging out today.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 03:58 PM   #88
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, as long as he doesn't do a Radek i'm ok with it

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 04:03 PM   #89
country flag youizahoe
12 and countin'

Quote:
she has a very thick accent yes but at least she can make a sentence
Most ones she made up before she actually used them, like right out of a tourist book
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 04:04 PM   #90
country flag youizahoe
12 and countin'

And I think Verdasco is gay, maybe ana is too, and they're just planning a party with navratilova