Rock-N-Racquets: Serena def. Caroline (6-3) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 14th, 2008, 01:24 PM   #1
country flag SerenaSlams

SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold
Rock-N-Racquets: Serena def. Caroline (6-3)

To read my personal review (and see images) of Saturday night's Rock-N-Racquets featuring Serena Williams, Andy Roddick, John Isner and Caroline Wozniacki, visit my blog: Serena Williams: Diary of a Grand Slam Champion. It was awesome!!
SerenaSlams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2008, 01:54 PM   #2
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rock-N-Racquets: Serena def. Caroline (6-3)

she lost?
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 01:57 PM   #3
country flag kman

kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena&Jie View Post
she lost?
Caroline won the first one 8-4 (it was an extended set) and Serena won the second one 6-3. I think they play one more today or am I mistaken?
kman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 02:50 PM   #4
country flag SerenaSlams

SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaSlams View Post
To read my personal review (and see images) of Saturday night's Rock-N-Racquets featuring Serena Williams, Andy Roddick, John Isner and Caroline Wozniacki, visit my blog: Serena Williams: Diary of a Grand Slam Champion. It was awesome!!
Rock-N-Racquets is a 3 city exhibition tournament which raises money for Andy Roddick's Children Foundation: Friday night Caroline Wozniacki defeated Serena (in Louisville, KY) 8-4, Saturday night Serena defeated Caroline (in Columbia, South Carolina) 6-3. Tonight Rock-N-Racquets visits Knoxville, TN and Serena will play Caroline once more. Serena and Andy Roddick have won both of their Mixed Doubles Matches (in each city) against John Isner and Caroline Wozniacki.

Last edited by SerenaSlams : Dec 14th, 2008 at 03:00 PM.
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #5
country flag SerenaSlams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena&Jie View Post
she lost?
Rock-N-Racquets is a 3 city exhibition tournament which raises money for Andy Roddick's Children Foundation: Friday night Caroline Wozniacki defeated Serena (in Louisville, KY) 8-4, Saturday night Serena defeated Caroline (in Columbia, South Carolina) 6-3. Tonight Rock-N-Racquets visits Knoxville, TN and Serena will play Caroline once more. Serena and Andy Roddick won both of their Mixed Doubles Matches (in each city) against John Isner and Caroline Wozniacki.

Last edited by SerenaSlams : Dec 14th, 2008 at 03:00 PM.