GMT - Board Election (read post #1 before voting!) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which 3 posters do you want to be on the GMT Board in 2009?

Tzar 5 20.00%
Poiree 21 84.00%
5ean 13 52.00%
Geo Tennis Fan 15 60.00%
Maryamator 9 36.00%
Droolv. 6 24.00%
Andreas 4 16.00%
Heart 1 4.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 25th, 2008, 08:13 PM   #1
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
GMT - Board Election (read post #1 before voting!)

The election will unfortunately be repeated, because after the poll closed we got evidence that some people were asking for votes

Election

Vote Now!

You MUST vote for 3 people (if you vote for more or less than that your vote won't be counted at all), but may not vote for yourself or ask other posters to vote for you. Please also give a reason for your nomination. If there is any evidence that you did ask for votes, you will automatically be disqualified!!!

If you have been asked to vote please say. This is only a game and cheating ruins it for others.

As the 1st season of GMT comes to an end being a ‘democratic game’ we feel that the graphics maker’s should be able to elect their dictators Board Members. So we will hold elections to decide the new board.

What does the board do?
Basically they do all the boring stuff of running tournaments, checking the scoring is correct, updating the rankings, looking to improve the game and trying to ensure the voting is as fair as possible. Occasionally they also need to make an executive decision on one thing or another. Anyone can enter, you don’t even have to compete in GMT. But you do have to be able to make a decision if you need to and be as unbiased as possible. You don’t have to live at your computer all day long but it is useful if you are around once or twice a day.

Once the new board has been elected they will take over their new role at AO next season. There 1st taks is to write a clear set of rules for the game, which it is currently lacking, so bear this in mind when you apply.

Who has a right to vote?
Only posters who have taken part in GMT, ran a tournament or a duel or are regular voters here (voted more than 2 times). If you are not among those, your vote won't be counted.

Applicants:

Tzar (Jeronimo)
I can say i improved pretty much graphic making and that soon i loved making graphics. The idea of GMT Tour was mine. I did schedules. I did rules. I did first tournament. I tell people to join. Pretty Much I've done A LOT for this game, and i think i deserve to keep being part of the board, because this game is where it is in part by me.

Poiree (Vanja/Natasa)
I (along with Gigi and Jeronimo) am a founder of this game. I have been the board member since the game began. I enjoy running tournaments and GMT is my favourite game on this site. I would also like to help make this game more popular. I ran the most tournaments this season (RG, Olympics and USO) and I didn't get a lot of complaints so I guess people liked the way I managed it. I would also like to help create some new rules which will help avoid confusion in GMT in the future

5ean (Sean)
I really love the game; ever since following a link in Poiree’s sig I’ve been frankly addicted to it. Being a BM is just my way of helping out I suppose. I find running the tournaments and setting tasks just as fun as making the graphics. I’ve only been on the board a few months, and am still loving it. Ever since I got Internet on my phone I’m basically online 24/7 so I am around to post the new sets and help sort things out. Since I joined the game I not only vote in every round but also send out a stupid amount of PMs to people getting them to vote too. I ran Fed Cup, which had the most participants of any GMT tournament ever, and had no complaints so I guess that was good. I still have loads of ideas on how to improve the game that I want to start from next year, so I hope to be on the board then

Maryamator (Maryam)
I love helping. other than that i love graphics and everything to do with them, and i think i could help out GMT. As most of you have seen i ran the US Open and also a few duels , and so far i havent gotten any complaints, or into fights while i was running the tournament. Maybe matches where delayed a few hours but i did my best to post the matches on time. I think i have experience in running tournaments and organizing, and extracting people to GMT, and mostly i am fair, and that is why people should vote for me

Droolv. (Andrew)
I reckon I should be a board member because I'm fair and not rig the deicisions in mine or anyone elses favour. Also as number 3 graphic maker, I think I should have the previlage to be a board member like the girls and Jero. I would love to be a board member to help transform and run the game GMT more smoothly, posting graphics on time and helping explain and premote the games to others.
Former applicant, veteran player, FO finalist

Andreas (Andreas)
I feel like I'm already helping a lot in GMT, asking people to vote and running tournaments/matches. I like setting tasks and doing them as well. Whenever I log on tennisforum, I always check GMT as one of the first things. You should vote for me, if you would like a board member, who always does things in good time, will update things regularly and who just really enjoys what he is doing.

Heart (Kristin)
i've been into graphics since i got ps and it took most of my time since then i come to this site regularly too, i've been an active player of some games here and ran a few of them. though i haven't won any tourney (and i know that winning any wont affect an applicant's credentials) i can assure that i can meet the board's demanding needs. Poiree is the only girl member in the board so i think there should be balance..and yeah i know i have what it takes to be a board memmber so why not give it a shot

Geo Tennis Fan (Gigi)
I just like making graphics, so I think I could do a nice job here, + making ranks isn't sth new for me . I think I did a pretty good jov in the first GMT championship last year with poiree.

Vote Now!

You MUST vote for 3 people, but may not vote for yourself. Please also give a reason for your nomination

Deadline: 27/09/08, 20.00 GMT
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Last edited by Poiree : Sep 26th, 2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Poiree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #2
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GMT - Board Election (read post #1 before voting!)

I voted for Poiree and Tzar ... again
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:05 PM   #3
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wllm_2 View Post
I voted for Poiree and Tzar ... again
I can't count your votes because of this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiree View Post
You MUST vote for 3 people (if you vote for more or less than that your vote won't be counted at all)
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #4
country flag Willam

Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute

Wllm2. Olvidalo wllm2, al parecr no s facil ntnder q l ingles no s l primr idioma d muxos, y q n todos pued hablr prfectamnt jajaaj.. prdon sin ofndrt obvio no?

haha. ps. ql s tu nombr?

GG ♥ Sunny ♥ Taeyeon ♥ Hyoyeon ♥ Jessica ♥ Tiffany ♥ Yuri ♥ Yoona ♥ Seohyun ♥ Sooyoung ♥ SNSD
Willam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #5
country flag Bartosh
unattractive inside

Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute

Poiree, Gigi, Maryamator
Bartosh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:20 PM   #6
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
Wllm2, debes elegir a otra persona Simplemente postea quien y ya, estoy seguro que Poiree lo contara jeje. si necesitas saber algo mas dimeloo .

PS. Cual es tu nombre?
disculpa, pero no voy a hacerlo. Las reglas son las reglas
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:22 PM   #7
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:25 PM   #8
country flag Willam

Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
Wllm2. Olvidalo wllm2, al parecr no s facil ntnder q l ingles no s l primr idioma d muxos, y q n todos pued hablr prfectamnt jajaaj.. prdon sin ofndrt obvio no?

haha. ps. ql s tu nombr?

jodeeeeeeeeeeeeer machoooooooo! iwal q ya psteoo q m voy del juegitoo st no.. sk no kro q tntoo lioo y rolloo y xuxaa vlgan la pnaa! y al parcr la gnt no reconoc todo lo q ioo hic aki asi q noo.. no lo valen!.. DEWWW

GG ♥ Sunny ♥ Taeyeon ♥ Hyoyeon ♥ Jessica ♥ Tiffany ♥ Yuri ♥ Yoona ♥ Seohyun ♥ Sooyoung ♥ SNSD
Willam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:26 PM   #9
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Poiree - coz she's an amazing graphic maker,does things in photoshop I never thought were possible also did a great job in running tournaments

Geo Tennis fan - one of the founders, thought me a lot of things in PS

heart - her graphics are more amazing every second
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:26 PM   #10
country flag zvonarevarulz
Someday, somehow, somewhere down the line.

zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute

I nominate:

Poiree: Do I really need to give a reason? Ur amazing
Geo Tennis Fan: He helped me get started And is overall just an amazing person
Droolv: LOVE his graphics, and is a really nice person

Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
zvonarevarulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:26 PM   #11
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

i didnt ask anyone to vote for me?
heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #12
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

I vote

Poiree
5ean
Geo Tennis Fan

Are the on the most ourt of all the rest

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 11:05 PM   #13
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Poiree/Tzar/5ean again
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 11:57 PM   #14
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

I voted

Poiree - because you are graphics goddesses
Gigi - just because
Droolv - because he's cool, and a Kirilenko fan, and a Stosur fan, and just rocks.

Who was asking for votes?
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 12:06 AM   #15
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

Poiree: Youve done a great job thus far, and amazing graphic maker
Marymator: Im confident with her, she can run tournaments good. And will be commited
Droolv.: I simply chose him becuase he is a great game runner, and is always on time.