Domi Vs Momo-Part 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who wins

Momo 11 68.75%
Domi 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 10:58 AM   #1
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of
Domi Vs Momo-Part 3

Another tight affair? Or Easy for Domi....

Who wins?

Last edited by MalJackson : Sep 22nd, 2008 at 11:13 AM.
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:07 AM   #2
country flag frontier

frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Domi Vs Momo

I think this time Momo will win,she has to win for her own sake...
frontier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:33 AM   #3
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of
Re: Domi Vs Momo-Part 3

pls win momo

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:34 AM   #4
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute

Momo should cut this crap of losing to average players....start winning momo

Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:35 AM   #5
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

cibulkova isnt average?

wtf?
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:47 AM   #6
country flag MalJackson

i think people are voting for momo for more in hope than expectation
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:23 PM   #7
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute

^ If you wanted people to vote for domi..you should have made this thread in her forums [if she has one ]

Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:35 PM   #8
country flag Legend1
My Hero... Always

Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
i think people are voting for momo for more in hope than expectation
I beg to differ.

♥ Amelie Mauresmo ♥

"I dreamt of this career, I dreamt of winning a Grand Slam title, I lifted trophies in every city in the world and I lived 10 magical and unbelievable years."
Legend1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 02:13 PM   #9
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
^ If you wanted people to vote for domi..you should have made this thread in her forums [if she has one ]
Good point.

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 02:25 PM   #10
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute

amelie will be back, I hope she still has the 05 in her, se had been losing left right and centre in the fall then almost withdrew from philly but decided to givb eit on more go, she went on to win it and then won the YEC and the AO, I want to believe she has one more huge and last hurrah, that game she's got deserves it.