What do you think about forcing a marraige d/t a pregnancy? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:08 PM   #1
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
What do you think about forcing a marraige d/t a pregnancy?

I'm curious about how people really feel about this subject. Would you pressure your 17 year old daughter into a loveless marraige because of a pregnancy?? I think it is wrong and it goes against the very christian beliefs. A marraige is supposed to be a holy union. A bond between a man and a women. Or if you're a democrat like me a man and a man or women and a women. I just think it is pathetic and wrong for parents to force young adult children into a fake marraige just because of a pregnancy. Why would you want to raise a child with 2 kids who just don't love each other and are unhappy.
Kids make mistakes and it's ok to raise a child out of wedlock. I've seen many children raised in great environments with one single parent. I've seen kids in horrible environments with 2 parents.
I would like to hear from the youth on this subject. I personally think it's ok to have sex before marraige. The key is prevention and education. The stay a virgin forever until your married is just another mysogistic way of controlling women. I feel bad for kids who are harrassed and pressured into a life of hell because of a mistake. Why turn 1 mistake into 2 mistakes.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:18 PM   #2
country flag Kworb
Most Loved Member

Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you think about forcing a marraige d/t a pregnancy?

I would advise her to get an abortion. If she insists on keeping it then I failed as a parent. I wouldn't care what she does with the scum that fathered the child.

SERENA WILLIAMS 64 75 AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA 61 57 60
LAUREN DAVIS 60 76 CAMILA GIORGI 46 63 75 BOJANA JOVANOVSKI 63 36 75
Kworb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:23 PM   #3
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

I know personally a few girls who's get pregnant at teens. No one of them was forced to marriage. And the kids upbringed by them behave pretty well. Im sure they will be valuable people in the future, mostly thanks to hard situation they have as a kids...

Quote:
The key is prevention and education.
I am against education in that subject. In fact, I am against education in general...
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:25 PM   #4
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

in my country(México) people is very old fashioned.....and if a teenager gets pregnant she has got to get married...those kind of marriages rarely work....and the couple is usually unhappy....and get divorced in two years (or less) time.

unless they are the ones who choose to get married its ok...but I haven´t met a couple that got married in a young age and they are still together.....I have friends from highschool that got pregnant and married but their marriage didn´t work

if I get pregnant I would have to get married ...my mom wouldn´t accept me having a baby without being married.....she´ll probably never speak to me again...really..my family is like that...well I think I overreacted by saying she wouldn´t speak to me....she´ll surely be very upset at me.......and the rest of my family wouldn´t accep it either......but I´m not a teenager anymore....neither adult I think.........well I´m 20...
anyway I´m a very responsible person and I don´t think I´ll get pregnant without being married so I don´t think I´ll ever be in one of those situations

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:35 PM   #5
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

Most of pregnant girls actually want to get married if they will keep the baby ...

The best thing is no sex before marriage and no marriage before 18 ...
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #6
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Most of pregnant girls actually want to get married if they will keep the baby ...

The best thing is no sex before marriage and no marriage before 18 ...
No.The best thing is to kill ourselves in order to avoid any temptations and join God and his oh-so cute kingdom asap.

(at least it's what they tell me in the church.)
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:41 PM   #7
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Cleopatra that is not true. I disagree with your solution to a teen pregancy problem. The solution is teaching prevention from diseases and early pregnancy. Saying no sex before marraige is saying teens don't have raging hormones. Kids fuck. Bottomline. Alot of teens fuck. So the best thing is to address that they fuck and then teach them birth control.
Nurses and Doctors teach us all how to prevent lung cancer and many other conditions. Teaching and Education empowers us all.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:47 PM   #8
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Teaching and Education empowers us all.
No. Education is not solution to all...
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:49 PM   #9
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

I am a teen myself , I never did sex , and I have friends , may be boys want to have sex a lot , but nearly all girls don't find it a problem not to have sex , girls got pregnant not boys .. it is unfair to let girls have so much trouble and problems with pregnancy and child and problems to their family too when they are still children themselves ...
There is no 100% safe sex ...
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:51 PM   #10
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
No. Education is not solution to all...
in this case it is

how would someone know how to prevent a pregnancy if they don´t have any sexual education

Hail Queen Komova
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:10 PM   #11
country flag saint2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva View Post
in this case it is

how would someone know how to prevent a pregnancy if they don´t have any sexual education
I never had any sexual education and I know
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:21 PM   #12
¡Davai!

Quote:
I never had any sexual education and I know
maybe from Tv or magazines..or by someone else teaching you..:that also counts as sexual education

Hail Queen Komova

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:27 PM   #13
country flag saint2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva View Post
maybe from Tv or magazines..or by someone else teaching you..:that also counts as sexual education
Yes, but it didn't cost a single cent from budget...

And all sex ed programs suggested by doctrine wich is in USA called "liberal" and everywhee else "social democratic" assumpt huge drain of taxpayer's money...
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:36 PM   #14
¡Davai!

Quote:
Yes, but it didn't cost a single cent from budget...

And all sex ed programs suggested by doctrine wich is in USA called "liberal" and everywhee else "social democratic" assumpt huge drain of taxpayer's money...

I wasn´t trying to say you paid for it anyway

Hail Queen Komova

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:59 PM   #15
Dawn Marie

I also don't think anything good comes out of forcing young kids into a marraige. Now you'll have 2 unhappy people growing up way too fast with more children. It's a travesty.

Education is still the key. It empowers. More kids are having sex at a young age then ever before. So if there having sex teach them birth control and prevention of disease. Only good can come from it.
Teenagers A were taught about condoms and safe sex. They are disease free and no pregnancys.
Teenagers b were taught no sex no sex before marraige and no condom buying, they have sex anyway but end up preganant and or with a disease.
I prefer teenager A solution to preventing the epidemic. This is what I will teach my children boy and girls.