The Crazy Coco Team ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 02:26 AM   #1
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of
Thumbs up The Crazy Coco Team !

Coach Zeljko Krajan and Fitness coach Dejan Vojnovic, two guys behind Dinara's amazing success as a top player

This thread is in response to PersephoneDisco's post :
" anyone think we should dedicate a whole new post to dinara's coach?
he is like nothing short of amazing ( and rather cute!) and their relationship is really amazing, she gushes about him and that whole sneaking up behind him and shouting in his ear episode was so adorable!"

Lets talk about them here

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara

Last edited by enchantrezz : Aug 30th, 2009 at 08:00 PM.
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 02:50 AM   #2
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The A Team !!! - Krajan and Vojnovic

i'm sorry but you have got to be kidding me
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 02:56 AM   #3
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
i'm sorry but you have got to be kidding me

The Cocktail Party

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:00 AM   #4
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
don't mind me
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:23 AM   #5
country flag Tatianadove

Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future

Cool thread! Thank u Encantrezz! I like Dinara's couch too! He is cute! And I believe he understand Dinara's temperament! At least they can swear together cause russian and croatian (and serbian)swear words are the same!
Chaky is my #1
Official Penalty Kicker of The Sveta Football Team
In Guus we trust!
Tatianadove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 09:07 AM   #6
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

the best team ever
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 01:57 PM   #7
country flag enchantrezz

I think we all know about her coach Krajan as a former ATP player. What id like to know more is about her fitness coach, he looks hot and good looking too . Any pics ,?

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 01:59 PM   #8
country flag enchantrezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepi. View Post
the best team ever
the best looking team ever on tour

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 02:18 PM   #9
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

lol we are such girls, ' give us some hot pics of the fitness coach!' oh girls!......no but seriously some hot pics will definitely be appreciated
No, we should dedicate a thread to her coach, i mean without good ol' ljubicic's help what would safina's position in be now?

hey behind every great player is a great team of coaches
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 02:21 PM   #10
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future
Wink Re: The A Team !!! - Krajan and Vojnovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatianadove View Post
Cool thread! Thank u Encantrezz! I like Dinara's couch too! He is cute! And I believe he understand Dinara's temperament! At least they can swear together cause russian and croatian (and serbian)swear words are the same!
You see when its evident safina is getting a bit riled up, its obvious she's got a potty mouth (like me) and i wish i still knew russian!!!
hey does anyone have instances where they understood her swearing, please divulge the translation. Otherwise next time i'll have to force my dad to watch her matches in the hope she swears and he can translate!
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:00 PM   #11
country flag Blanche Devereux

Blanche Devereux is just really nice Blanche Devereux is just really nice Blanche Devereux is just really nice Blanche Devereux is just really nice Blanche Devereux is just really nice Blanche Devereux is just really nice Blanche Devereux is just really nice Blanche Devereux is just really nice Blanche Devereux is just really nice Blanche Devereux is just really nice Blanche Devereux is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
I think we all know about her coach Krajan as a former ATP player. What id like to know more is about her fitness coach, he looks hot and good looking too . Any pics ,?
It seems hard to find photos of Dejan.

Here's a small photo of the Croatian bobsled team. He did track and field and bobsled. Dejan is second from the right.

Here's an article on Zeljko from around the time of the French Open. Perhaps someone can translate: http://www.jutarnji.hr/ispis_clanka.jl?artid=122398
Blanche Devereux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:23 PM   #12
country flag Tatianadove

Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
You see when its evident safina is getting a bit riled up, its obvious she's got a potty mouth (like me) and i wish i still knew russian!!!
hey does anyone have instances where they understood her swearing, please divulge the translation. Otherwise next time i'll have to force my dad to watch her matches in the hope she swears and he can translate!
The Best Dianara's quote was "Чему радуешься, сука? (What are rejoicing for, bitch?) which was directed to Ana Ivanovic after Ana's 10000 fistpump and "Ajde"
P.S.I like Ana but sometimes she is ...annoying with her fistpumps
Chaky is my #1
Official Penalty Kicker of The Sveta Football Team
In Guus we trust!
Tatianadove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:48 PM   #13
Because She's Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatianadove View Post
The Best Dianara's quote was "Чему радуешься, сука? (What are rejoicing for, bitch?) which was directed to Ana Ivanovic after Ana's 10000 fistpump and "Ajde"
P.S.I like Ana but sometimes she is ...annoying with her fistpumps
OMG i love her even more for that, thats such a great insult
nah im not a fan of ana (and her fist pumps though she needs them desperately to get through a match)or anyone preventing safina from being at the top! lol
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #14
country flag enchantrezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanche Devereux View Post
It seems hard to find photos of Dejan.

Here's a small photo of the Croatian bobsled team. He did track and field and bobsled. Dejan is second from the right.

Here's an article on Zeljko from around the time of the French Open. Perhaps someone can translate: http://www.jutarnji.hr/ispis_clanka.jl?artid=122398
hey thanks and i noticed everytime , he's always in shades

Yes please can someone translate

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:59 PM   #15
country flag enchantrezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
OMG i love her even more for that, thats such a great insult
nah im not a fan of ana (and her fist pumps though she needs them desperately to get through a match)or anyone preventing safina from being at the top! lol
that can include serena and dementieva too.

The Cocktail Party