Entries!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2008, 02:49 PM   #1
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Entries!!

Lists are out.

Dementieva,Zvonareva and Azarenka are leading players.
Sequera in with SR.
Last Direct Entry is Wickmayer plus Vancouver and Lexington ITF Feed Ups.

qualies from Niculescu to Savchuk.
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2008, 02:56 PM   #2
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Re: Entries!!

Portuguese players here please? Thanks in advance
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 03:00 PM   #3
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future

Argentinian players? Thanks
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 03:26 PM   #4
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

This is so exciting!
Canadians please?
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 03:30 PM   #5
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of

Poles?
I guess Ula is in the MD, because she won ITF in Vancouver ?
Thank you

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 03:39 PM   #6
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guilty View Post
Portuguese players here please? Thanks in advance
Larcher - 6th alt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugenia View Post
Argentinian players? Thanks
Esperon - 34
Jozami - 37
Cravero - 64
Irigoyen - 76th alts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
Canadians please?
Wozniak - MD
Dubois - 1
Fichman - 91
El Tabakh - 101
Shulaeva - 105
Tetreault - 135
Drake - 138
Dabrowski - 161st alt
Paliivets - 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Agata:. View Post
Poles?
U.Radwanska - MD
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 03:45 PM   #7
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
Larcher - 6th alt.
Thanks

No Neuza or Frederica
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 03:46 PM   #8
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
No Neuza or Frederica
Hardly a surprise though
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 04:03 PM   #9
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Dementieva here and in Luxembourg?

I think she needs some serious with her schedule.

BTW, may I ask if Davenport is here? I think Tobi would have mentioned her already but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance.
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 04:17 PM   #10
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

Why is Dementieva playing here as she is supposed to be in Doha the next week!!!

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 04:19 PM   #11
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
BTW, may I ask if Davenport is here?
Not here.
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #12
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
Hardly a surprise though
Neuza is going to play 4 tournaments in the USA. And Frederica will play in Mexico. So I thought thay could try their luck here, there are 2 $50K's in Canada before this too. I guess I was wrong
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 05:12 PM   #13
country flag carlasuarezfan

carlasuarezfan is a splendid one to behold carlasuarezfan is a splendid one to behold carlasuarezfan is a splendid one to behold carlasuarezfan is a splendid one to behold carlasuarezfan is a splendid one to behold carlasuarezfan is a splendid one to behold carlasuarezfan is a splendid one to behold carlasuarezfan is a splendid one to behold carlasuarezfan is a splendid one to behold carlasuarezfan is a splendid one to behold carlasuarezfan is a splendid one to behold

Spanish??

CARLA SUÁREZ

MAGÜI SERNA

ISABEL RAPISARDA
carlasuarezfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 05:20 PM   #14
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

Schruff in?
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 06:27 PM   #15
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Neuza is going to play 4 tournaments in the USA. And Frederica will play in Mexico. So I thought thay could try their luck here, there are 2 $50K's in Canada before this too. I guess I was wrong
I dont know these but after playing Europe for majority of the year,I cant see them flying to Quebec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasuarezfan View Post
Spanish??
No Spaniards here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM-Schruff View Post
Schruff in?
9th alt.