Hopman Cup 2009 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:11 AM   #256
country flag HumphreyHan

HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice
Re: Hopman Cup 2009

Hsieh won the first set for 6-4. She is so fantastic.
HumphreyHan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:29 AM   #257
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keadz View Post
She has completely confused her, very fun to watch. Bringing out Safina's one dimensionality and even hitting her off the court at some points.

Don't have a live stream though sorry.
Do you watch the match?
I think there isn't live stream ... I didn't find
Hsieh is now at 6/4 2/4 ... hope she will continue her performance
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:38 AM   #258
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Wish I could see this match...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:39 AM   #259
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

They are showing it live her in Australia on Pay TV.

Still Safina not really doing much that set, Hsieh just started to hit way to many errors. Good serving by Safina though and she will probably take this set easily because Hsieh has gone off the boiler.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:42 AM   #260
country flag mr-bean007

mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all

Great job, Sabine!
mr-bean007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 10:21 AM   #261
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Su-Wei from 4-2 to 4-5. WTF?
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 10:21 AM   #262
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keadz View Post
They are showing it live her in Australia on Pay TV.

Still Safina not really doing much that set, Hsieh just started to hit way to many errors. Good serving by Safina though and she will probably take this set easily because Hsieh has gone off the boiler.
You're lucky
Hsieh looks playing better in the third set !!
She is serving to rest in the match !!
Keep going Su-Wei
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 10:38 AM   #263
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Safina defeats Hsieh 4/6 6/2 7/5 Go Dina!!!!
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 10:07 PM   #264
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope Hopman Cup organisers use their brain and switch Germany vs Slovak Republic from Court 1 to Centre.

I mean of course Australia want to see the Australian team in action, but it's a completely useless tie. It means nothing in respect to the final.

They should put Germany vs Slovak Republic on Centre because this tie decides the finalist from this group. This tie is the one that actually has any meaning for the final, and they shouldn't be playing on the secondary court while a meaningless tie is being played out on Centre.

I know personally which I'd prefer to see.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 02:22 PM   #265
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Slovakia wins Hopman cup 2009! Congrats!!

Cibulkova def. Safina 67 61 64
Hrbaty def. Safin 67 75 76
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 02:42 PM   #266
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Slovakia

Domini in perfect week

Davai Dina!

Marat the fighter

Well done Russia!
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #267
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic week
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 04:14 PM   #268
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Wish there were more mixed doubles tourneys played
AdeyC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 04:00 PM   #269
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Wish there were more mixed doubles tourneys played
i wish the same, they could play Indian Wells or Miami or some of bigger tournaments too.... it would be amazing... and they should add some ranking points for that... it is doubles too...

i like these mixed competition....

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 08:01 AM   #270
country flag programad

programad is just really nice programad is just really nice programad is just really nice programad is just really nice programad is just really nice programad is just really nice programad is just really nice programad is just really nice programad is just really nice programad is just really nice programad is just really nice

A chance to see good tennis, for those not from WA a chance to watch tennis on tele without the pain of channel 7 commentators (and ads) and it's round robin format not elimination so get chance to see all players more than once. Not to mention mixed doubles which are hardly EVER shown on seven plus Marat Safin and Giles Simon as icing on the cake (eye candy for this old lady)
programad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote