Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2 - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1396
country flag Skinz
Veni, vidi, vici.

Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2

^ should be a gm thread
Skinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #1397
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

Of course it is.
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #1398
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

hope you liked the article

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 08:39 PM   #1399
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

Laugh time

http://unseededandlooming.wordpress....the-ladies-of/
Dokisit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 09:46 AM   #1400
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

Well I am possibly a little late on this but I think that it is confirmed that Agnieszka's boyfriend is Dawid Celt. Wiktorowski sort of said that in interview in Katowice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_1ajtjirPs
about 1:35
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 09:56 AM   #1401
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Tomasz is sooooooooooooo freaking hot

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 10:38 AM   #1402
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Here a livestream: http://swrmediathek.de/player.htm?sh...d-0026b975f2e6

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 11:51 PM   #1403
country flag PoliCappuccino

PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of

Come forth and join me in the spirit-possession ritual for Agnieszka Radwanska.

. . .

May a slither of Legend Hingis's greatness brush on to thy body, most treasured Oracle. We beseech you, o dear Lady, to expel the Russian Demon from the sanguine dirt.

Victory must be yours!

Quickly, hand out the potions!
PoliCappuccino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #1404
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, I don't think I've ever introduced myself here so well, here I go. I'm will and I'm from Barcelona and I just became an Aga fan after meeting her in the fed cup last weekend(been following her a long time ago though). Not the best day for Aga today but anyways, next stop Madrid
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #1405

PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA? View Post
Hi guys, I don't think I've ever introduced myself here so well, here I go. I'm will and I'm from Barcelona and I just became an Aga fan after meeting her in the fed cup last weekend(been following her a long time ago though). Not the best day for Aga today but anyways, next stop Madrid
Hi Always nice to see new supporters of Aga. Interested of what transpired in your meeting with Aga that compelled you to be a fan.

Old Apr 25th, 2014, 02:23 PM   #1406
country flag Skinz
Veni, vidi, vici.

Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute

How did the meeting go?

Look at the trolls in the results thread, sad a Aga loss, on her worst surface, saving 7 match points, gives them so much life
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 11:35 PM   #1407
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliCappuccino View Post
Hi Always nice to see new supporters of Aga. Interested of what transpired in your meeting with Aga that compelled you to be a fan.
Hey! I've been following her for a long time and to get the chance to see her live and how awesome her hand skills were and how easy she does it (among other things), was just so amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga Supreme View Post
How did the meeting go?

Look at the trolls in the results thread, sad a Aga loss, on her worst surface, saving 7 match points, gives them so much life
The meeting was great, she was practicing with Ula before her first match against Silvia Soler and when she finished the practice I asked her for a picture and she said yes with a cute smile she was pretty nice tbh.

Last edited by VIKA? : Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:13 AM.
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 02:47 AM   #1408
country flag Skinz
Veni, vidi, vici.

Quote:
Hey! I've been following her for a long time and to get the chance to see her live and how awesome her hand skills were and how easy she does it (among other things), was just so amazing

The meeting was great, she was practicing with Ula before her first match against Silvia Soler and when she finished the practice I asked her for a picture and she said yes with a cute smile she was pretty nice tbh.
That's lovely! I plan to get to the AO sometime so I can meet her and get a pic

Theres a thread about impressions of players When you've met them, you should totally post that, if you haven't already
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 10:18 AM   #1409
country flag VIKA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga Supreme View Post
That's lovely! I plan to get to the AO sometime so I can meet her and get a pic

Theres a thread about impressions of players When you've met them, you should totally post that, if you haven't already
Oh really? Where can I find that thread?
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #1410

Quote:
Oh really? Where can I find that thread?
In case you haven't seen it:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=696186