Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2 - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #1381
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2

Aga will probably play Hopman Cup with Janowicz. This should be interesting
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #1382
country flag leric4nole

leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivero View Post
that's what I'm talking about!!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #1383
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

That would be so great
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #1384
country flag Blind Watchmaker

Blind Watchmaker has a reputation beyond repute Blind Watchmaker has a reputation beyond repute Blind Watchmaker has a reputation beyond repute Blind Watchmaker has a reputation beyond repute Blind Watchmaker has a reputation beyond repute Blind Watchmaker has a reputation beyond repute Blind Watchmaker has a reputation beyond repute Blind Watchmaker has a reputation beyond repute Blind Watchmaker has a reputation beyond repute Blind Watchmaker has a reputation beyond repute Blind Watchmaker has a reputation beyond repute

She wants those diamonds
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1385
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivero View Post
What a waste She won't defend her title? I hate Hopman Cup.
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #1386
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
What a waste She won't defend her title? I hate Hopman Cup.
She wouldn't go to Auckland anyway as she'll play Katowice instead.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #1387
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

So she'll play Katowice in the end? What a mess
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #1388
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

This year during exho in Katowice she told that her her intention was to play in 2014...

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #1389
country flag Aga Supreme
Rebel WITH A Cause

Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute

Thought it appropriate to have my 500th post in Aga's specific thread!

Looking forward to seeing her do well at the USO!
Slams will always be won by BBs 90% of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
I would pay good money to see Dementieva triple fault four times in a row
|-Official Secret-Keeper of the Domik of Dinara Disciples-|
Aga Supreme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #1390
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

So how is Aga performing compared to 2012? I done up some stats comparing her performance before the USO in 2013 to her performance before the USO in 2012 and despite a poor Clay court season she is doing well. Fed cup matches not included!

Fingers crossed this is the year she gets passes 4R at the USO.
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1391
country flag Aga Supreme
Rebel WITH A Cause

Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute

Aga replied to me on Facebook!

I don't know what she said though, and i don't trust google translator! here's what was said:
Me: Enjoy your holidays aga! Any places in mind? Looking forward to seeing you on the court in 2014, supporting you always

Aga: podeślę fotki, obiecuję
Quote:
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #1392
country flag BackhandSmash1

BackhandSmash1 is just really nice BackhandSmash1 is just really nice BackhandSmash1 is just really nice BackhandSmash1 is just really nice BackhandSmash1 is just really nice BackhandSmash1 is just really nice BackhandSmash1 is just really nice BackhandSmash1 is just really nice BackhandSmash1 is just really nice BackhandSmash1 is just really nice BackhandSmash1 is just really nice

She promised that she will send photos.
BackhandSmash1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #1393
country flag Aga Supreme
Rebel WITH A Cause

Cheers
Quote:
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #1394
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

some stuff on the siss in a new Polish tennis mag, available online for free.

Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #1395
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://sportsgazette.co.uk/section.php?aid=991&sid=16

Why “pushers” are good for WTA?

How many times have we heard tennis experts complaining about overly defensive players getting to the top of the world rankings?

Solidity takes you to the top, but will not make you win slams. Or so they say.

But is this really a bad thing for women’s tennis?

Jelena Jankovic and Caroline Wozniacki have been world number ones for 85 weeks combined, Agnieska Radwanska has reached a slam final and peaked at world number two, Sara Errani has been a solid top 10 player with a slam final in Paris.

Nonetheless, the media seems to crucify them and describe them as being one of the worst plagues in the history of tennis, but they are very wrong, and this is why:

Let us take the Pole as an example.

The older of the Radwanska sisters constantly receives a great amount of criticism by the press and yet she has won the Fans' Favourite award held by the WTA for three consecutive seasons.

The 2012 Wimbledon finalist does not have the power to out-hit her physically stronger opponents, but her smart reading of the game and the variety of shots in her game-plan, often set her in a position of advantage against the one-dimensional ball strikers.

Probably the hottest potato is Caroline Wozniacki though.

The Dane has reigned on the top of the rankings for 67 weeks, finishing the season as world number one for two consecutive years. Amazing stats, but she has never won a slam title.

(Continues on Sports Gazette)

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote