Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2 - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #1351
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Re: Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Polski Związek Tenisowy (Polish Tennis Association ).
Actually they have some deal with Association. e.g. they pay 100.000$ to Aga for playing Fed Cup every year.

http://www.wprost.pl/ar/407394/Prezy...calego-narodu/
Here is the video of ceremony in presidential palace where Aga got Golden Cross of Merit and Jerzy, Łukasz got Silver Cross of Merit.
Regarding the link above, can somebody that speaks Polish explain "Radwańska: do finału zabrakło dwóch piłek", which Google translates to "Radwanska: the final run out two balls"? I don't understand.
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #1352
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post
Regarding the link above, can somebody that speaks Polish explain "Radwańska: do finału zabrakło dwóch piłek", which Google translates to "Radwanska: the final run out two balls"? I don't understand.
That she was two points away from the final.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #1353
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
That she was two points away from the final.
Thanks!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #1354
country flag Safina
The One And Only!

Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard, That polish press is not allowed at Aga's interviews? is this true?
Safina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #1355
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga Supreme View Post
I have heard, That polish press is not allowed at Aga's interviews? is this true?
No, just one Polish tv station. It's because they prepared a material in which they strongly criticized her for the Olympics, when she said that Olympics are irrelavant after losing her 1R match.

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #1356
country flag OrionWyatt

OrionWyatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2

Aga fans from Twitter are creating a cheer-up video for her. Is anybody interested in joining in?

Quote:
Hey guys!

A couple of Aga fans decided they cannot stand the way she's treated by media after the handshake and the entire match. Should I just be there and dance? We all know they are doing it because they don't have any other topics to write and talk about and the way they act cannot be compared to real journalism, BUT we also know how broken Aga must be, and media's attitude is definitely not helping her.
What the media /both international and Polish/ published (this photo was taken when the handshake was coming to an end, Aga was about to turn around and go away):

What was in reality:

We're not trying to justify Aga, the handshake was very cold, but she's just a human and some people expected her to wait for Lisicki and/or hug her. Emotions took over her. I mean, who wouldn't be extremely upset with themselves if they lost such an imporant match, when breaking the opponent early in decisive set? It would hurt everyone, especially people like Aga, who are very demanding towards themselves. (I also kindly remind you that for example RF didn't wait for Stakhovsky either, not to mention Maria Kirilenko after last year's quaterfinal loss to Aga)

So, we came up with an idea to cheer up our Dropshot Queen after her loss by creating a video with messages from her fans around the world. We also want to thank her for the effort she's been putting into this and many other tournaments for many years and let her know how much she means to us. We'll always be there for her, no matter what.

What we'd like you to do guys is to prepare a poster/image (whatever actually) with a written message from you for Aga, tagged under #AgaIsOurHero. It would be nice if you wrote there where are you from and your names, too. We'd also like to ask you to pass it to every Aga fan you know - the more messages, the better! When you're done, ask somebody to take a picture of you holding the message (we want you to be visible as well!). Then send it to agaradwanskafans@interia.pl and we will take care about the rest. When the video is done, you will be informed. THE DEADLINE IS 10TH JULY 2013 23:59 GMT! IF YOU SEND YOUR MESSAGE LATER, YOU WON'T BE INCLUDED IN THE VIDEO!

Don't hesitate to contact us on agaradwanskafans@interia.pl or twitter (@karolajnl and @raphal_nolefam) if you happen to have any questions.
If you still don't know what kind of message we're talking about, watch the example video below. We'd like to create something similiar, but of course not birthday-related (because we'll do it for Agi's b-day next year! )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=_rd-e9drG9w
OrionWyatt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #1357
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Good idea!

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #1358
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

Don't forget the aggressive head-down charge and front-on bump Lisicki put on Caroline Wozniacki when Lisicki tried to beat her round the net post on the change of ends at Wimbledon a few years ago. You can hardly expect well-wishes from Aga after the match when Lisicki pulls a stunt like that on her best friend. Of course, the media is too self-interested or ignorant to see any possible relevance in that.
Dokisit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #1359
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

Not that it matters, but look at the body language here - who is reaching way across the net in order to shake, and who is hanging way back. Aga made the effort and got it done, she does not need to look happy doing it. Love Aga's game, wish she'd have faced Bartoli. Would have been a (more) interesting match I think.
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #1360
country flag SServeAce

SServeAce is an unknown quantity at this point

Agnieszka Radwanska - Five Moments From 2013 http://secondserveace.wordpress.com/...ments-of-2013/
SServeAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #1361
country flag Safina
The One And Only!

Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute

I wish i had seen that video thing earlier, i would have loved to participated in it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
No, just one Polish tv station. It's because they prepared a material in which they strongly criticized her for the Olympics, when she said that Olympics are irrelavant after losing her 1R match.
Thanks for clearing that up!
Thank You Dinara! Former World No.1(April 20, 2009 – October 11, 2009&October 26, 2009 – November 2, 2009) 3 Time Slam Runner up, 2007 US Open Doubles Slam Champ (W/ Nathalie Dechy)2008 US Open Series Champion,2008 Beijing Olympic Silver Medalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinara Safina
What I really wanted to say is that what I miss the most of you guys, to the fans, to the people who have supported me throughout my career. Thank you so much for always being there for me.
Aga|Vika II|Robson|Kvitova II|Bartoli I|Hingis V|Jovanóvski|

Last edited by Safina : Jul 18th, 2013 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Kudos forgotten!
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #1362
country flag Safina
The One And Only!

Hey all!

Do any of you have Aga signed stuff? i recently got an Aga signed ball off ebay. It looks legit, it came with a cert of authenticity and a picture of when she signed it ( 2012 Miami i think) But i thought i would upload it here, just to get your thoughts on it, and to ease my mind Cheers!

Thank You Dinara! Former World No.1(April 20, 2009 – October 11, 2009&October 26, 2009 – November 2, 2009) 3 Time Slam Runner up, 2007 US Open Doubles Slam Champ (W/ Nathalie Dechy)2008 US Open Series Champion,2008 Beijing Olympic Silver Medalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinara Safina
What I really wanted to say is that what I miss the most of you guys, to the fans, to the people who have supported me throughout my career. Thank you so much for always being there for me.
Aga|Vika II|Robson|Kvitova II|Bartoli I|Hingis V|Jovanóvski|
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #1363
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Aga will play in Seoul (International) before Tokyo and Beijing.

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #1364
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

why the hell is she playing there? she should play as little as possible before YEC
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #1365
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

^ I doubt she will play Moscow, so she will have at least two weeks gap between Beijing and YEC.

She loves playing in Asia, I don't see any problem in this case.
Landon92 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote