Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2 - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #1336
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future
Re: Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2

Sto lat

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #1337
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday, Aga!
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:54 AM   #1338
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

one year of Aga in the top 4
before of 2012 it seemed difficult to happen.

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #1339
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Hello guys, I was in Rome and I watched Aga playing Simona Halep in R2...I am yet to write the report about this match on my blog, but I've uploaded some pictures on GM if you wanna have a look (and later a read): http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=535018
hope you enjoy

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #1340
country flag PoliCappuccino

PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of

Just randomly came by to praise and spread my love to my dear Polish magician~

I really love her game and find it entertaining; almost always a joy to watch. She's probably among the craftiest players in the open era and proves that her kind of game can still work in a tour plagued with powerful players. Her court knowledge, variety, and mobility helps her to combat and outplay her opponents. Of course, they're still a bit many of exploitable holes in her games like the general lack of power; her serve, groundstrokes -somewhat-, and return certainly needs a bit of improvement. But anyways...

Gurl...! What is up with your clay-court season? Round two exits both in Madrid and Rome...

I just hope the best for you in Brussels and RG.

Onwards, my love!

EDIT
Forgot she withdrew from Brussels...Get well soon.

Last edited by PoliCappuccino : May 20th, 2013 at 02:10 PM.
PoliCappuccino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #1341
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliCappuccino View Post
Gurl...! What is up with your clay-court season? Round two exits both in Madrid and Rome...

I just hope the best for you in Brussels and RG.
She has a shoulder injury, or more precisely a chronic pain that bothers her these days. She withdrew from Brussels because of that, unfortunately...
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1342

PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
She has a shoulder injury, or more precisely a chronic pain that bothers her these days. She withdrew from Brussels because of that, unfortunately...
Yeah, I heard she already got her shoulder injury long before the clay-court season even started. Poor Aga...

Pulling out from Brussels is probably the best move. Hopefully, she didn't pushed herself too much to be unable to play in RG. But even so, as long as she recovers fully enough, that's fine with me.
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #1343
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Aga been having this shoulder injury for some time I think since 2011, It was a smart move too pull out Brussel but I also hoping she find time during her schedule to rest her shoulder more

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:43 PM   #1344
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Nice article about Aga's technique when hitting a forehand slice

http://www.tennis.com/your-game/2013...d-slice/47650/
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 10:28 AM   #1345
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to see Aga in the QF of Roland Garros. It makes up for an ugly clay season before this tournament.

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #1346

Aga...

Quickly, hand out the potions!
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #1347
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliCappuccino View Post
Aga...

cheers
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #1348
country flag Malva

Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute

That loss to Errani in Paris was completely unnecessary -- she should be attacking Errani's serves (the first and the second one), she can do that, but because she has to put more strength in those shots she is lazy to do that on a regular basis as I see it. With Errani, however, she has to do just that.

Paradoxically, I can see one good thing coming out of that loss: she will be a lot more focused and motivated on grass. Something similar occurred last year after her disappointing performance at Roland Garros.
Malva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #1349
country flag jomamoto

jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice

Agnieszka went to cinema with sparringpartner. She asked on FB what to chose. http://sport.fakt.pl/Agnieszka-Radwa...,215877,1.html
jomamoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1350
country flag Skinz
Veni, vidi, vici.

Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, i think i have found my home

She has not been on Facebook page last couple of days, i hope she is starting to feel better now, it certainly was a tough loss
Skinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote