Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 06:26 PM   #31
country flag Malva

Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysiu. View Post
Who's Tobi? Is it Isia's boyfriend?
A forum moderator.
Malva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 07:06 PM   #32
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysiu. View Post
Who's Tobi? Is it Isia's boyfriend?

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 06:56 PM   #33
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malva View Post
A forum moderator.
What happened with him? Did he marry some low-ranked tennis player and emigrate to Argentinian pampas?
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #34
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Oh I already know. He closed my thread about Kraków tournament
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 07:45 PM   #35
country flag TTomek
******!

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

so are the rules there Krzysiu
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 08:30 PM   #36
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
so are the rules there Krzysiu
I didn't want to break them.
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 08:32 PM   #37
country flag TTomek
******!

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

but you did
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 08:45 PM   #38
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
but you did
Man, we're in Poland. We can everything. We don't know where would be matches in Kraków tournament played. We don't have site of tournament. Our government gives money on sport facilities that would be NEVER built cuz the final dates are being postponed every month so the time to go is always 6-7 years. CzKT Victoria Częstochowa would drop if it didn't have indoor object. And even Mr. Krauze said addio to all of us
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 05:50 PM   #39
country flag TTomek
******!

http://sport.onet.pl/0,1248732,1848276,wiadomosc.html

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 06:55 PM   #40
country flag TTomek
******!

Aga tomorrow at 2 pm on ES
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 06:58 PM   #41
country flag Matt.

Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold

What does the article say, in general?

And someone please capture the match.
Matt. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 08:26 PM   #42
country flag TTomek
******!

she hates the new rules in WTA

and if the rules will be really next year then she doesn't wan't to be in top ten
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 01:29 PM   #43
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Linz is Aga's 10th quarterfinal of the year and 10th Tier II or above quarterfinal in career
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 02:29 PM   #44
country flag TTomek
******!

with that win Aga won this season $1.000.000
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 06:28 PM   #45
country flag Matt.

Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold

Now what do we do?
Matt. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote