Fed Cup 2009 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2008, 05:22 PM   #1
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Fed Cup 2009

The Czech girls have drawn the Wolrd Group team from Spain. CZE vs ESP will be played Feb 7-8, 2009 in Czech Rep !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2009, 05:04 PM   #2
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup 2009

from what i make out of it, the Czech girls will play without Nicole
http://sport.ihned.cz/c1-33013990-va...at-ve-fed-cupu
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 07:59 PM   #3
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole is a mess right now. She wouldn't do anything good for the team.
Of course, when she's playing well, it's important to have her on the team because she always deliver but right now, she can be with Radek.

I think the team is going to be Petra, Iveta, Lucie and Kveta.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 10:21 PM   #4
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd nominate:
-Peschke
-Benesova
-Kvitova
-Safarova? Zakopalova? Cetkovska?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 05:41 PM   #5
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole wants to focus on ranking again and also doesn't want to lose in FED CUP because she knows she is not playing well, that's smart decision I think she wouldn't be nominated anyway though her win/loss ratio is amazing in FED CUP, especially in singles

I would nominate Benesova, Kvitova, Safarova and Peschke
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #6
country flag winnermax

winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all

Will Kvitova play FED CUP?
winnermax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 11:11 PM   #7
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Spain is :

Carla
Nuria
Maria Jose
Lourdes.

Ok. Anabel isn't there so it give them a break.

The Czech team is Petra, Iveta, Lucie and Kveta.
I think if Iveta doesn't crack under the pressure before the tie, she will play Saturday. If she loses, Lucie will play Sunday. Something like that.
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 02:40 AM   #8
country flag winnermax

winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all

Surface:carpet-indoor

I think Czech's girls are good at playing in this court...

Last edited by winnermax : Jan 29th, 2009 at 02:12 AM.
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 10:15 AM   #9
country flag Merseykmight

Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light

China was knocked out by Spain last year...

Last edited by Merseykmight : Feb 9th, 2009 at 08:54 AM.
Merseykmight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 04:34 AM   #10
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

at this time i think this is the best possible team we could have...i like their chances. good luck ladies!

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 04:00 PM   #11
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

spain has a good double
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 05:17 PM   #12
country flag Rhémila

Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold

I think the Czechs got a strong team. If they could cause some damage in singles and they win the tie, I can image they could also get into the final.
Rhémila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 03:08 AM   #13
country flag winnermax

They'd better win 3 single matchs as soon as possible...
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:39 PM   #14
country flag Yellow Moon

First day pairings are up: Petra Kvitova agst Carla Suarez Navarro, followed by Iveta Benesova agst Nuria Llagostera-Vives

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:07 PM   #15
country flag Wiggly

I was hoping Iveta would play first, would mean less pressure.

Benesova played twice in Czech Republic, 1-1 in Singles and won the decisive Doubles against Japan in 2005.
It will be the first time Petra plays in front of her home crowd in a Fed Cup match.

Hopefully they will bring their A+ game.