Ugh. Feeling the need to be social even though I'm in one of those down moods... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2008, 01:56 AM   #1
country flag stevos
Open the Light

stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh. Feeling the need to be social even though I'm in one of those down moods...

ME! [/longthreadtitles]

Some people on my floor asked me to go out to the bar tonight. But I really don't want to, and am really confused about what I should do. I'm just in a super-anti-social mood, but I also think being social is important early on in REZ. UGH

So how about everyone comes in here and talks about how they're going to enjoy a relaxing evening at home.
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2008, 02:00 AM   #2
country flag Vamos.

Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ugh. Feeling the need to be social even though I'm in one of those down moods...

I even had these types of moods in freshers week. Well, maybe once. I had a tough time settling in, I guess. And I always made the right decision; if I felt like I would have a bad time out, I would stay in.

I always felt awesome the next day. I've made that decision so many times; every single night its like what are we doing, where are we going? And sometimes I always felt I needed a break; so I let everyone else go without me.

I've never regretted it once. Most of the time I missed nothing, almost like I sensed it wouldn't be a good night.

Go with your gut instinct, I say, and stay in. You will feel better for it tomorrow.

There is nothing worse than going out for the sake of going out. ...you shouldn't feel any social pressure to go out and have fun because that takes all the fun away from it. Only go out if you actually want to!

Anyway, have a good night with whatever you choose to do!

I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.

Vamos. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 02:36 AM   #3
country flag stevos
Open the Light

stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ugh. Feeling the need to be social even though I'm in one of those down moods...

That's true, but from the other perspective I often just get shy about going out with people at times, but when I just get up and do it, I don't regret it.
However tonight I'm def just staying in.
Some friends of mine are going to be around rez too (it IS a thursday night) so I'm cool.