A few thoughts about Dinara Safina - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 09:01 PM   #1
country flag pedro_2008

pedro_2008 is a name known to all pedro_2008 is a name known to all pedro_2008 is a name known to all pedro_2008 is a name known to all pedro_2008 is a name known to all pedro_2008 is a name known to all pedro_2008 is a name known to all pedro_2008 is a name known to all pedro_2008 is a name known to all pedro_2008 is a name known to all pedro_2008 is a name known to all
A few thoughts about Dinara Safina

Hello everyone!!

I've posted this message in the GM but, come to see it, this is really where i should have posted it first

Since i started posting on the forum, i've come to realize that Dinara is a bit under-appreciated...

It's certainly true that she has yet to win one of four grand slams. This being said - and if we take the summer as a whole - she has been the most dominant force around with wins in Los Angeles and Montreal, a silver medal in the Olympic Games and a semi-final in the US...!! More important than this, she has already proved she can play very well in clay - remember, she reached the final in Roland Garros and she won in Berlin...

It's my firm opinion that her coming to form is a welcome improvement on the very good lot of elite female players!!

I dare even to go a little further: if she keeps her confidence like it is nowadays, she is bound to win a Grand Slam someday!!

Any thoughts?
pedro_2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 10:04 PM   #2
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A few thoughts about Dinara Safina

thanks pedro

I like your thoughts, its so true
hopefully she will win a GS one day
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 02:57 AM   #3
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of
Re: A few thoughts about Dinara Safina

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro_2008 View Post

I dare even to go a little further: if she keeps her confidence like it is nowadays, she is bound to win a Grand Slam someday!!

Any thoughts?
She will win, I think she wont stop until she gets at least 2 GS titles, she seems to want to achieve whatever Marat has, a typical younger sibling response, imo

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote