Tokyo hotel before European indoor - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2008, 10:10 AM   #16
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tokyo hotel before European indoor

I think Marion can at least get to the quarters with that draw.
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2008, 10:33 AM   #17
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

I prefer this draw compared to Alizé or Amélie's ones. Kirilenko is a good player, but Marion, now, must defeat her.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 01:56 PM   #18
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
I prefer this draw compared to Alizé or Amélie's ones. Kirilenko is a good player, but Marion, now, must defeat her.
You've already correctly stated that there ARE no easy paths to advance deeply in this draw.I'm NOT gonna make any editorial comments about Kirilenko except to say that she's been losing in the 1st Round of virtually EVERY tourney lately.Yes,she IS talented but she seems to lack intensity and focus much of the time.I suspect that Makiri gets distracted during matches by worrying over whether or not she remembered to pack her favorite stuffed animal for the trip.Marion is 3-1 lifetime H2H though 2 of those wins came via injury retirement....I wonder if these stunning European gals will share a kiss at the net following the match.......

....Oops,got distracted there for a moment....I won't look any further than the following round at this stage.I'd classify Nakamura's odds of beating Radwanska as 'remote',which means that Aga would be Marion's 2nd-round foe.She's NOT overpowering but she is IMPRESSIVELY poised for her teenage years and often shows good game management.H2H???She came back from an opening-set bagel to stomp Marion in Stuttgart in 2007...0-6,6-2,6-1...and then won in straights in Eastbourne this year.Marion MIGHT be able to power her off the court yet it'll require fit health and accurate hitting from our Corsican/French Queen

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 04:16 PM   #19
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's a tough draw. If Marion plays well, she should indeed overpower Kirilenko quite easily. Anyway I can't be objective when it comes to this Russian girl. I have never seen any talent in her, for me, she lacks power, inspiration and consistency. She has only been good in Tier IV this year so she shouldn't give Marion much trouble.

Then Aga ... This is true talent. But we'll see that a bit later. Each match at a time (but I believe in Marion's chances to take the title ). Marion is fresh and motivated in this last part of 2008 unlike Ana, Jelena or Dinara who seem mentally pretty tired...

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 06:20 AM   #20
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I wonder if these stunning European gals will share a kiss at the net following the match
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 06:52 AM   #21
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
You ignored ALL of the tennis-related comments and only focused on THAT? Ohhh,jealousy....You should KNOW that I'm too old to chase those young gals around....Plus they would never attack me in the same exciting,invigorating manner that YOU do....Enjoy Marion and her Tokyo tennis,Sugar Buns

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Old Sep 15th, 2008, 07:40 AM   #22

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Dont go there. The Lisicki net pic was bad enough.

Anyway, let's hope Makiri has a few photo shoots booked for Wednesday, in Europe.

I totally agree with Iceland. Sorry to JimM, but Makiri strikes me as a disinterested player.

She has won 4 titles this year, but has still managed to fall about 10 places in the rankings since May.
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 09:49 AM   #23
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Marion will play tomorrow at 11:00 am - Court 2

Order of play here : http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3...kyo1_draws.pdf
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Marion will play tomorrow at 11:00 am - Court 2

Order of play here : http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3...kyo1_draws.pdf

will you be ?
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 08:35 PM   #25
country flag Lighter

Quote:

will you be ?
I guess I'll sleep : 4 am in France. But if I'll wake up, why not. And you ?

Court 2 : certainly no livestream
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 08:57 PM   #26

Dial up: Certainly no livestream.

Novemeber: Broadband

I will remain awake, or get three hours sleep.
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 09:05 PM   #27
country flag bruce goose

Quote:

I will remain awake, or get three hours sleep.
Such faithful self-denial....I think that our Queen Marion,if healthy,will reward you with a strong match

Old Sep 15th, 2008, 09:29 PM   #28
country flag Schnyderfreak

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of

Good luck against Makiri today Marion.!!!
Do your best and play your normal game and she's yours to beat!!!
okay Agniezka is a different story but let's get there first by beating Kirilenko which is definitely possible , just fight like hell!!!

True follower of
Vera Zvonareva Jelena Jankovic Marion Bartoli

Official Fysio/blister patcher of the DONT KNOCK THE DOK!!

Jelena Dokic She's back!!!!
Schnyderfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #29
country flag Lighter

She's the only one not on the official photo. As the match will start soon, I'm sure she left the ceremony in order to sleep.

The only photo I found with Marion
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 09:47 PM   #30

Maybe she just didnt want to be there.

She's waering black and white again